No Hugs ...

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: No Hugs ...

Post by Greatkudu »

toneinstoke wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 12:35 Remaining tickets have arrived but sorry to say it,
It doesn't look good.
Postponed or cancelled (I hope not)?
We have to live our lives now, we can't keep delaying things. Lt Kudu. :smt013
Yanders
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Yanders »

We know the virus is here to stay and 90% of us have had a jab. What's going to need to happen to start allowing people to live normally again and businesses to operate?

Unless attitudes change, it's going to be pointless organising concerts in winter for years and years.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

iain wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:17 Hide away in fear forever then
Look, I want this whole pandemic to fuck off and for things to get back to normal just as much as anyone. The media has nothing to do with the existence of the virus or the handling of the crisis.
toneinstoke
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by toneinstoke »

' ' 'k it, hotels booked for Lincoln and Glasgow.
Palais81
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Palais81 »

StanInBlack wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 14:02
iain wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:17 Hide away in fear forever then
Look, I want this whole pandemic to fuck off and for things to get back to normal just as much as anyone. The media has nothing to do with the existence of the virus or the handling of the crisis.
Too right. Covid in my household at the moment. It's pretty rife, even in my village. Got tickets to see them in Stoke. I hope it is postponed, because there is too much Covid around.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

We have to get on with life, it's getting boring now, I was nearly killed a few weeks ago by a car driver pulling out while I was riding my motorbike, so live life to the full as you never know when the Angel of Death is coming for you, I've used up all my nine lives. Lt Kudu.
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

Interesting to see peeps here taking it lightly when our Dave passed away due to COVID 🤔
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

evonx wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 20:41 Interesting to see peeps here taking it lightly when our Dave passed away due to COVID 🤔
The band themselves were happy enough to gig in France.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

evonx wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 20:41 Interesting to see peeps here taking it lightly when our Dave passed away due to COVID 🤔
No one is taking it lightly, but the Government has lost any authority now with their cynical non parties last year when people couldn't visit their dying relatives, so lockdowns will be ignored now as the Etonian Clown has shown himself to be a liar and his Clown Government, do as I say not as I do,I hope the people who voted for them are happy with what they have, they say the people get the Government they deserve, certainly the British people do as they elected these 🤡 no offence to Clowns but when you lie you will be found out. Lt Kudu.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Greatkudu wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 21:46
No one is taking it lightly, but the Government has lost any authority now with their cynical non parties last year when people couldn't visit their dying relatives, so lockdowns will be ignored now as the Etonian Clown has shown himself to be a liar and his Clown Government, do as I say not as I do,I hope the people who voted for them are happy with what they have, they say the people get the Government they deserve, certainly the British people do as they elected these 🤡 no offence to Clowns but when you lie you will be found out. Lt Kudu.

Good point , well said

I note that those who said Brexit would be the easiest deal in history are the most incompetent shambles of a bunch of spoilt Etonian children, wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t for all the “collateral damage” i.e. the rest of us. I’m still waiting for a single person who proudly voted leave to name one tangible gain as a result of their vote…
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Greatkudu wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 21:46
When it comes to COVID I ain't listening to Boris, I'm listening to the scientists that are working on ways of understanding this virus and helping us get back to normal. I don't see the reasoning behind doing the wrong thing just because some idiots in government are - that's just stupidity.
toneinstoke
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by toneinstoke »

The "clown 🤡" said he'd be in front of the bulldozer at Heathrow and face down in a ditch before brexit, sadly he's still running the country.
Do as say, not as I do.