No Hugs ...

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Re: No Hugs ...

Post by Ruby »

Can't find anything about the Damned postponing.Even the ticket sites are still selling for the original dates.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

theraven1979 wrote: 15 Dec 2021, 11:21 I've seen this happen at a few gigs I've been to. Amazing how people sober up when they're told they can't get into the gig unless they show the pass :lol:

Jim
Greatkudu wrote: 15 Dec 2021, 11:06
theraven1979 wrote: 15 Dec 2021, 09:37 I reckon the Damned have realised that some of their fans might disagree with the passport therefore you wanna maximise your sales (if you're putting on a tour) so best to shift back. I reckon Stranglers will follow suit very soon

Jim
But imagine the scenario 2,000 pissed punters, being asked to prove they are Jabbed, I predict a riot.
Interesting, well if it means people can still go to gigs and other events, it has to be done. Lt Kudu.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Football matches getting cancelled. More bands cancelling Jan/Feb dates. Those January dates are looking dicey it has to be said. Feb dates might be possible. Maybe they can chop some early dates off or something?

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

We just have to live with this Russian Flu, I hear a two week lockdown after Christmas is coming, a big thing coming. Dr Kudu. :smt005
sendwarrior
Rats Rally

Post by sendwarrior »

Make the most of this week, we'll all be locked up again after Christmas.. :roll:

I did finally get a hug with Baz last night, very small gig though :grin:
🖤 UNBROKEN 🖤
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

Must be very dispiriting for the band to see this contrived media driven hysteria wrecking their plans, time and again.
rotten thoughts
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

iain wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 01:00 Must be very dispiriting for the band to see this contrived media driven hysteria wrecking their plans, time and again.
Not as dispiriting is it for people like me to read dismissals of life threatening pandemics as "contrived media driven hysteria", although I'm sure your mileage may vary.
ricam
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by ricam »

StanInBlack wrote:
iain wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 01:00 Must be very dispiriting for the band to see this contrived media driven hysteria wrecking their plans, time and again.
Not as dispiriting is it for people like me to read dismissals of life threatening pandemics as "contrived media driven hysteria", although I'm sure your mileage may vary.
Well said.

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

StanInBlack wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 01:05
Hide away in fear forever then
rotten thoughts
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

iain wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:17 Hide away in fear forever then
Well said.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Regardless of what your opinion is you don't have a choice. If we're placed in a lockdown situation then the gigs will be postponed. Simple as that really.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
toneinstoke
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by toneinstoke »

Remaining tickets have arrived but sorry to say it,
It doesn't look good.
Postponed or cancelled (I hope not)?