New keyboard player

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: New keyboard player

Post by StanInBlack »

Mart wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 15:20 I think Daves health may have been a contributory factor in the decision to stop full tours, who knows what will happen now
££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
Frederik
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Frederik »

Greatkudu wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 12:18 I think you are all reading to much in to JJs comments, he says a lot of random stuff, always has, so don't take it so seriously.Lt Kudu. :smt005
JJ mentioned Stranglers tribute band, is that right, that he mentioned it.

Would he have been referring to Toby auditioning \ practising with just Baz and Jim :grin: , if JJ was in France?
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Frederik wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 17:51
Greatkudu wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 12:18 I think you are all reading to much in to JJs comments, he says a lot of random stuff, always has, so don't take it so seriously.Lt Kudu. :smt005
JJ mentioned Stranglers tribute band, is that right, that he mentioned it.

Would he have been referring to Toby auditioning \ practising with just Baz and Jim :grin: , if JJ was in France?
I think you would have to ask JJ, JJ says so much stuff, you have to take it with a pinch of salt, some years ago he said that Jet used to send Christmas cards back to people who sent them as he didn't believe in Christmas. Lt Kudu. :smt005
dead ringer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dead ringer »

StanInBlack wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 00:26 This whole idea that Toby was Dave's "sidekick" is about as believable as the whole "Jet mentored Jim" stuff. It's clearly a bit of spin put together by the band and their management to make the change of personnel easier to swallow for the fanbase and in the case of "Jet mentored Jim" it worked to a degree.
Have to agree with this although it seems extremely patronising to Jim!
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

dead ringer wrote: 02 Dec 2021, 23:46
StanInBlack wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 00:26 This whole idea that Toby was Dave's "sidekick" is about as believable as the whole "Jet mentored Jim" stuff. It's clearly a bit of spin put together by the band and their management to make the change of personnel easier to swallow for the fanbase and in the case of "Jet mentored Jim" it worked to a degree.
If what your saying is true then it would make a change easier to swallow i'd agree there too it would have that effect but that's IF what your saying is correct and i don't know if that is the case or not tbh that jet never mentored Jim i thought he did didn't he? but both senario's of two players would be made easier to handle yes if that was the case like you say.
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

StanInBlack wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 16:48
Mart wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 15:20 I think Daves health may have been a contributory factor in the decision to stop full tours, who knows what will happen now
££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
Go for a walk Stan and have a chat with yourself!
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Probably true to be fair. I don't turn up to work for "the art" that's for sure.

Jim
jetblacksdad wrote: 03 Dec 2021, 09:37
££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

dead ringer wrote: 02 Dec 2021, 23:46
Jet worked with Jim of course and why wouldn't he? I'm sure Jim appreciated Jets tips, after all they are Jet's patterns and he did mentor Jim. Lt Kudu.
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

theraven1979 wrote: 03 Dec 2021, 09:39 Probably true to be fair. I don't turn up to work for "the art" that's for sure.

Jim
jetblacksdad wrote: 03 Dec 2021, 09:37

££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
True

But it's how you make the point. Of course the money is important but the method of delivery of the comment is so cynical it's tiresome
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
alaninblack
Rats Rally

Post by alaninblack »

jetblacksdad wrote: 03 Dec 2021, 11:15 But it's how you make the point. Of course the money is important but the method of delivery of the comment is so cynical it's tiresome
So true.
Mart
Rats Rally

Post by Mart »

££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
Its called paying the bills, something we all do when we go to work
When i rest my weary head after all my words are said
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
££££££££££
I suppose your idol does his shows for free.