French Tour Set Opener....

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: French Tour Set Opener....

Post by Greatkudu »

Oh well sadly I won't be going to the first date now, I'm gutted, but due to unforseen events I can know longer go, have a good gig anyone who is attending, I am gutted but nothing I can do to change the situation.Lt Kudu.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Greatkudu wrote:Oh well sadly I won't be going to the first date now, I'm gutted, but due to unforseen events I can know longer go, have a good gig anyone who is attending, I am gutted but nothing I can do to change the situation.Lt Kudu.
How come? It's still all systems go

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

theraven1979 wrote: 26 Nov 2021, 23:21
Greatkudu wrote:Oh well sadly I won't be going to the first date now, I'm gutted, but due to unforseen events I can know longer go, have a good gig anyone who is attending, I am gutted but nothing I can do to change the situation.Lt Kudu.

Jim

I was supposed to be having someone to come in and mind my dad but they have let me down at the last minute, I'm gutted but nothing I can do, it's life sadly. Lt Kudu.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Greatkudu wrote: 26 Nov 2021, 23:36
I was supposed to be having someone to come in and mind my dad but they have let me down at the last minute, I'm gutted but nothing I can do, it's life sadly. Lt Kudu.
Genuinely sorry to hear that. I miss going to France, shame that Brexit fucked so much of that up whatever way someone else might try and spin it.

I hope you get an Eleventh hour reprieve

All the best
markorbit
Ugly
Ugly

Post by markorbit »

Greatkudu wrote: 26 Nov 2021, 23:36 I was supposed to be having someone to come in and mind my dad but they have let me down at the last minute, I'm gutted but nothing I can do, it's life sadly. Lt Kudu.
Sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to your gig review.
Let's Boogie
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Greatkudu wrote:

Jim

Sorry to hear that. If you have a spare ticket someone might buy it off you on here

Jim

toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Jim

So sorry also that you are unable to go as i was really looking forward too as i had said so before on here to hearing you review of the gig....Chin up from the FamilyinBlack.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 11:05
theraven1979 wrote: 26 Nov 2021, 23:21 How come? It's still all systems go

Jim

So sorry also that you are unable to go as i was really looking forward too as i had said so before on here to hearing you review of the gig....Chin up from the FamilyinBlack.
Thanks Sir, I'm still so gutted, I've tried another source but to know avail, it's part of the ups and downs of life, I think el Vino will be my best friend later. Lt Kudu. :smt005
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Greatkudu wrote:
Greatkudu wrote: 26 Nov 2021, 23:36 I was supposed to be having someone to come in and mind my dad but they have let me down at the last minute, I'm gutted but nothing I can do, it's life sadly. Lt Kudu.
Thanks Sir, I'm still so gutted, I've tried another source but to know avail, it's part of the ups and downs of life, I think el Vino will be my best friend later. Lt Kudu. :smt005
Please DM me regarding the Ticket for this Gig.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 12:48
Greatkudu wrote:

Please see private message re ticket. Sorry it may be to late. Lt Kudu.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Greatkudu wrote:
Cells&Plasma wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 12:48
Greatkudu wrote: Thanks Sir, I'm still so gutted, I've tried another source but to know avail, it's part of the ups and downs of life, I think el Vino will be my best friend later. Lt Kudu. :smt005

Can we expect a review from someone else on here Kudu?

Jim

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

theraven1979 wrote: 29 Nov 2021, 15:54
Greatkudu wrote:
Cells&Plasma wrote: 27 Nov 2021, 12:48 Please DM me regarding the Ticket for this Gig.

Can we expect a review from someone else on here Kudu?

Jim

Jim Im not sure, I was a bit late in giving Cells and Plasma ticket info, as its an electronic ticket, I'm not sure it Could be used by anyone else as it's barcode etc. I'm sure someone on here is going, I'm still gutted but have to move on. I took a risk, and it didn't workout. Lt Kudu.