BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: Rattus Hungaricus

Post by toilerinblack »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 24 Aug 2021, 05:40
aldinblack wrote:
toilerinblack wrote: I know good init!
I feel another poem coming on!
Don't encourage him!! (Looks like he's forgotten about the JJ one...)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
[/quote
All in good time.
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

So whose the band I saw playing the Glasgow doing a great Toiler under the youtube heading of Tolier on the sea by the inheritors..Rattus Inheritus 5.3.22
Is this a different band totally I haven't come across the toiler cover band before that had some nice guitat work on it.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 25 Aug 2023, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
droopsnoot
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by droopsnoot »

toilerinblack wrote: 25 Aug 2023, 14:48 So whose the band I saw playing the Glasgow Apollo dojng a great Toiler under the youtube heading of Tolier on the sea by the inheritors..Rattus Inheritus 5.3.22
Is this a different band totally I haven't come across the toiler cover band before that had some nice guitat work on it.
I expect that is a totally different band, with them having a different name. I've seen a lot of publicity for Rattus Inheritus, but haven't seen them myself although they've got a lot of dates into 2024.
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

toilerinblack wrote: 25 Aug 2023, 14:48 So whose the band I saw playing a Glasgow gig doing a great Toiler under the youtube heading of Tolier on the sea by the inheritors..Rattus Inheritus 5.3.22
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

droopsnoot wrote: 25 Aug 2023, 18:03
toilerinblack wrote: 25 Aug 2023, 14:48 So whose the band I saw playing the Glasgow Apollo dojng a great Toiler under the youtube heading of Tolier on the sea by the inheritors..Rattus Inheritus 5.3.22
I expect that is a totally different band, with them having a different name. I've seen a lot of publicity for Rattus Inheritus, but haven't seen them myself although they've got a lot of dates into 2024.
You can see their toiler on YouTube I don't know if any other tracks are on there too.
Toiler in the sea..The Inheritors..Ratts Inheritus gig date 5.3.22
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

expect that is a totally different band, with them having a different name. I've seen a lot of publicity for Rattus Inheritus, but haven't seen them myself although they've got a lot of dates into 2024.
You can see their toiler on YouTube I don't know if any other tracks are on there too.
Toiler in the sea..The Inheritors..Ratts Inheritus gig date 5.3.22
Rattus Hungaricus was active in the '00s in Hungary - followed them on MySpace at the time - nowt to do with the current UK acts Rattus Inheritus and Straighten Out
--eric--
and there i came
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

--eric--
and there i came