DARK MATTERS!!!!!

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: DARK MATTERS!!!!!

Post by toilerinblack »

Roll on a new Hugh album too,an album each from both camps would still make 2021 a great year even without the gigs,we shall see how the year turns out.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 21:11 Roll on a new Hugh album too,an album each from both camps would still make 2021 a great year even without the gigs,we shall see how the year turns out.
I think Hughs album will be released next year. Lt Kudu.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 00:41
toilerinblack wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 21:11 Roll on a new Hugh album too,an album each from both camps would still make 2021 a great year even without the gigs,we shall see how the year turns out.
I think Hughs album will be released next year. Lt Kudu.
i think you could be right.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Off thread just read the Cure have a new album out soon, first since 2008,and we were all moaning about the time between last stranglers album. Lt Kudu. :smt005
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Well i for one think the artwork has been very well thought out and done for Dark Matters, for me that after god knows how many years i be getting this one on a t shirt,i think their design used of the Easter Island stones will look amazing on a t shirt,very clever and well thought out artwork for this album.I have for decades have had such an intrest with the stones and its history that goes with it that i was stunned to see them use this as their artwork for the album, i think its right up with some of their very best.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 20 Jun 2021, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

toilerinblack wrote:Well i for one think the artwork is so good for Dark Matters that after god knows how many years i be getting this one on a t shirt,i think their design used of the Easter Island headstones will look fantastic on a t shirt,very clever and well thought out artwork for this album.I have for decades have had such an intrest on the theses headstones and its history that goes with it that i was stunned to see them use this as their artwork for their album,so i love it its right up their for me with some of their best,i can see why the facination from JJ with the stones along with all the whole mystery that is associated to these stones of such a weight all in a line looking out to sea.....Great Stuff!
Too many Stones in that Post??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 20 Jun 2021, 21:07
toilerinblack wrote:Well i for one think the artwork is so good for Dark Matters that after god knows how many years i be getting this one on a t shirt,i think their design used of the Easter Island headstones will look fantastic on a t shirt,very clever and well thought out artwork for this album.I have for decades have had such an intrest on the theses headstones and its history that goes with it that i was stunned to see them use this as their artwork for their album,so i love it its right up their for me with some of their best,i can see why the facination from JJ with the stones along with all the whole mystery that is associated to these stones of such a weight all in a line looking out to sea.....Great Stuff!
Too many Stones in that Post??

To be fair, it still seems to be missing Mick, Keith, Charlie, Bill, Brian, Mick T, Ian, Ronnie etc. :lol:
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

A great album cover, and my fingers are not sticky, did you see what I did there? No Easter Island references intended. Lt Kudu on 25hr ops. :smt005 :grin: :smt013 :lol: 8)
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Greatkudu wrote:A great album cover, and my fingers are not sticky, did you see what I did there? No Easter Island references intended. Lt Kudu on 25hr ops. :smt005 :grin: :smt013 Image 8)
I did and it was very subtle indeed Sir.

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 21 Jun 2021, 20:42
Greatkudu wrote:A great album cover, and my fingers are not sticky, did you see what I did there? No Easter Island references intended. Lt Kudu on 25hr ops. :smt005 :grin: :smt013 Image 8)
I did and it was very subtle indeed Sir.

Thanks being Subtle is usually a big weak point with me as I always seem to put my foot in it. Lt Kudu. :smt005
jeromeinparis
Down In The Sewer

Post by jeromeinparis »

JJ is in Paris, he's doing promo for the new LP
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

So there will be a French release too? So far it's just via the bands merchandise site.
He'll also will be promoting the French gigs I trust.

Vive le Burnel!
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came