Academy in the uk - Brum

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

nickinblack wrote:The multi-storey car parks by the venue are expensive.I think £2 an hour.They might get cheaper the longer you spend there,don't know.Might be something to think about if you are there for twelve hours.
There are cheaper,open air car parks a few hundred yards from the venue if you can find your way to them and mind risking your motor there.The areas some of them are in,however,seem a bit run-down.
Hmmm that sounds about right. Ferkin NCP car parks are always ferkin expensive!
Mind you its a Sunday so should be cheaper??

Goldblade are on around 4ish so I'll be getting there in time for them. :grin:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
whinger
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by whinger »

So to ask a silly question............

has anyone arranged a place to meet up yet?

Is it to be Wetherspoons?

Whinger©
its ok for you to laugh.. but from down here you look pretty stupid too
SmallPaul
Rats Rally

Post by SmallPaul »

Goldblade are on around 4ish so I'll be getting there in time for them. :grin:[/quote]

I'm only really interested in seeing The Buzzcocks, SLF & The Strangs - does anybody have a running order?

Paul
nickinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by nickinblack »

SmallPaul wrote:Goldblade are on around 4ish so I'll be getting there in time for them. :grin:
I'm only really interested in seeing The Buzzcocks, SLF & The Strangs - does anybody have a running order?

Paul[/quote]
I think you'll find it's in that order Paul.Buzzcocks,Fingers and then The Stranglers.Not 100% though.
I can't go.Working very early on the monday.Pisser.If you aint seen SLF for a while they're a real treat.
behold the stranglers bring you aural sculpture
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

If you aint seen SLF for a while they're a real treat.[/quote]

Seeing them tonight!

:grin:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
SmallPaul
Rats Rally

Post by SmallPaul »

I trust you'll do us a review, Gizzard - enjoy.

Also, if Goldblade are on at Brum on May 1st at 4pm, do you know what time the other bands are on, in particular the 'Cocks, SLF, Strangs?

Paul
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

[quote="SmallPaul"]I trust you'll do us a review, Gizzard - enjoy.

Check out my review on 'Other Bands'

:grin:
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Now booked in at the nearest Holiday Inn By express with me bruv, Paul B & another mate.

Should be out on the piss sometime in the mid/late afternoon. Don't think we will be going to see any of the other bands apart from the big 3 though.