Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Niki Wu »

!
Last edited by Niki Wu on 14 Dec 2020, 04:08, edited 1 time in total.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Narcissistic turd,you can't afford the therapy it takes to put you straight. Every day the bucket goes to the well....have you had your fill yet shit for brains?
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Really?
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Really really, Like to what the hell have you got to lose?
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Niki Wu wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 19:22 Really really, Like to what the hell have you got to lose?
I'm not going to give you credibility with your nasty comments, so if you can't say anything positive, best not to say anything. I particularly Do not appreciate nasty comments when my father who is 91 is very ill, feel free to comment about things you hate, but leave out the personal abuse please. Lt Kudu.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Louise fucking Rednapp striking poses in the Daily Mail. Oh dear the BBC are at it again . The camera, the battery, the confessional. What about the compensation Mick?
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

I also hate when Marianne Faithful and Keith Richards appear to have dominated my ancestral homes. Shame they didn't just get married and put us all out of our misery. Keith looks rubbish in leather trousers btw and if Madonna thinks she can throw a knockout punch she can think again. Oh "the Crystal Ship" and the Zeta ( yes it is the name of a ship) "ships that pass in the night" lest we forget the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. Also having to listen to Lauren Hill's Hoodoo crap FFS!
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Greatkudu wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 22:59
Niki Wu wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 19:22 Really really, Like to what the hell have you got to lose?
I'm not going to give you credibility with your nasty comments, so if you can't say anything positive, best not to say anything. I particularly Do not appreciate nasty comments when my father who is 91 is very ill, feel free to comment about things you hate, but leave out the personal abuse please. Lt Kudu.
What have I got to lose? Hopefully not my nearest and dearest, especially the most innocent ones. WTF are you auditioning for? Next Republican president? Regardless of whether you give a fuck about someone's "rose garden" it is called narcissistic behavior. Take a look in the mirror love, its a good place to start.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... s_self.png
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

Niki Wu wrote:I also hate when Marianne Faithful and Keith Richards appear to have dominated my ancestral homes. Shame they didn't just get married and put us all out of our misery. Keith looks rubbish in leather trousers btw and if Madonna thinks she can throw a knockout punch she can think again. Oh "the Crystal Ship" and the Zeta ( yes it is the name of a ship) "ships that pass in the night" lest we forget the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. Also having to listen to Lauren Hill's Hoodoo crap FFS!
You having a bad day?
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

At my age? What fucking idiot decided it was a good idea to ride Badfinger ?
Last edited by Niki Wu on 29 Dec 2020, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

At any age?
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Boody wrote: 29 Dec 2020, 20:43At any age?
Truth be known I'm just glad to get it off my chest.....and what a chest it is!