Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Niki Wu »

Boody wrote: 10 Apr 2020, 15:20 People who say they will revert when they mean they will reply. Halfwits.
Well unfortunately Boody (That is your name isn't it) ..mmhm you can't help that!
airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by airflamesred »

Did somebody say just eat.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

airflamesred wrote: 13 Apr 2020, 08:24 Did somebody say just eat.
That's the one I was on about . If its on I must get to mute button QUICK . That , Sun Bingo( irritating rap style shite ) and National Lottery ( squeaky voice singer ) . Who comes up with these awful ads ?
All quiet ..........
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Actually , when that comes on I feel like the person who smashed his TV during the Bill Grundy/Pistols interview .
All quiet ..........
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

Jon the Impaler wrote:
Actually , when that comes on I feel like the person who smashed his TV during the Bill Grundy/Pistols interview .
The most effective adverts aren’t the best ones, they’re the ones people remember, and remember what is being advertised. Remember the appalling Brut 33 ads with Henry Cooper and (I think) David Hemery? Hardly high art but still burnt into my consciousness. Compare that with the adverts starring Joan Collins and Leonard Rossiter. They were actually advertising Cinzano but no one remembered that, they were so engrossed in the little vignettes. They did wonders for Martini sales though...
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by airflamesred »

Did somebody say just eat.
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

Ooh!
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Now , I'm not sure here if there are two replies talking the piss out of my not liking the Does anyone just want to eat crap , OR if its another two people not liking it . :shock: . I'm hoping the latter and its irritating the fuck out of everyone , but I wouldn't be surprised if someone does that as a wind up in the same way as some might try too wind me up over something else ie a certain noise/song . Rest assured though it won't work so there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All quiet ..........
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Jon the Impaler wrote: 13 Apr 2020, 12:45 Now , I'm not sure here if there are two replies talking the piss out of my not liking the Does anyone just want to eat crap , OR if its another two people not liking it . :shock: . I'm hoping the latter and its irritating the fuck out of everyone , but I wouldn't be surprised if someone does that as a wind up in the same way as some might try too wind me up over something else ie a certain noise/song . Rest assured though it won't work so there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pardon? I’ll have some of what your on mate!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

The manager at my local Sainsbury’s, she’s an utter nasty cunt who doesn’t seem that old but I reckon her Pussy is haunted.
:smt021
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 14 Apr 2020, 15:13
Jon the Impaler wrote: 13 Apr 2020, 12:45 Now , I'm not sure here if there are two replies talking the piss out of my not liking the Does anyone just want to eat crap , OR if its another two people not liking it . :shock: . I'm hoping the latter and its irritating the fuck out of everyone , but I wouldn't be surprised if someone does that as a wind up in the same way as some might try too wind me up over something else ie a certain noise/song . Rest assured though it won't work so there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pardon? I’ll have some of what your on mate!
Usually curry :grin:
All quiet ..........
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

When the music industry employed brothers of certain nasty, venomous, weaselly little Tory politicians take photos of other people's children. As if I'd forget.