Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Niki Wu »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 20 Mar 2020, 22:18
theraven1979 wrote: 20 Mar 2020, 21:43 Not been able to get bog roll but tbh don't give a fuck. Can wash etc so it doesn't matter. All seems a bit fucked up tbh.n if it was meat is understand it

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I really don’t understand the human race sometimes. The virus goes in through the gob/ nose, it doesn’t go up the arse, does it?
I’ve been in my local Sainsbury’s 5 times in the last week and zero toilet roll.
As a Crohn’s Disease sufferer of 35 years I need toilet roll but in times of literally shit we can always overcome. I live in a shitty 7th floor council flat and don’t have a posh bidet but I could use my hand then wash hand n arse in the bath.

All theses wankers proudly showing off their toilet roll stash like that numpty the other day on the BBC news (is this really fecking news?) is just gonna piss people off like me and make himself a target cos we all now know who’s got all the toilet roll.

I’ve also changed my view on guns, I do hate them but I think like America we should have the right to bear arms.
Why? What if it all turns to shit? Anarchy? and people start looting or worse trying to get into your house for food, toilet roll?!
How are we to defend ourselves? I don’t want to go into panic mode but for once are thinking ahead. A gun would be very handy right now. It must be scary for people who are married with kids and need to protect themselves and their family. But what with? A fork? a spoon? Throw a toilet roll at em?
I’m just not looking forward to when the chemists shut and I have to go into cold turkey cos I can’t get my Methadone.
It was sheer panic at the chemist today, only 4 allowed in at a time and social distancing which nobody outside adhered to until I finally shouted “Make a cue ffs and stop standing too close and randomly about” typical brits not communicating with each other, standing around like zombies, racist! Don’t give a fuck, I’m a Brit and simply took charge of the situation as nobody else stepped up, an old fella said I do like to boss people about, I said no I simply want people to get in line and be a fucking adult for once.
FFS.
I think I was right all along though, the human race, most of em are total fucktards they really are and when shit happens like this you realise what / who you really are and what other people are really like.
:?
Even these guys have a waiting list now. You may wish to sign up. https://uk.whogivesacrap.org/
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Niki Wu wrote: 21 Mar 2020, 11:10
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 20 Mar 2020, 22:18
theraven1979 wrote: 20 Mar 2020, 21:43 Not been able to get bog roll but tbh don't give a fuck. Can wash etc so it doesn't matter. All seems a bit fucked up tbh.n if it was meat is understand it

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I really don’t understand the human race sometimes. The virus goes in through the gob/ nose, it doesn’t go up the arse, does it?
I’ve been in my local Sainsbury’s 5 times in the last week and zero toilet roll.
As a Crohn’s Disease sufferer of 35 years I need toilet roll but in times of literally shit we can always overcome. I live in a shitty 7th floor council flat and don’t have a posh bidet but I could use my hand then wash hand n arse in the bath.

All theses wankers proudly showing off their toilet roll stash like that numpty the other day on the BBC news (is this really fecking news?) is just gonna piss people off like me and make himself a target cos we all now know who’s got all the toilet roll.

I’ve also changed my view on guns, I do hate them but I think like America we should have the right to bear arms.
Why? What if it all turns to shit? Anarchy? and people start looting or worse trying to get into your house for food, toilet roll?!
How are we to defend ourselves? I don’t want to go into panic mode but for once are thinking ahead. A gun would be very handy right now. It must be scary for people who are married with kids and need to protect themselves and their family. But what with? A fork? a spoon? Throw a toilet roll at em?
I’m just not looking forward to when the chemists shut and I have to go into cold turkey cos I can’t get my Methadone.
It was sheer panic at the chemist today, only 4 allowed in at a time and social distancing which nobody outside adhered to until I finally shouted “Make a cue ffs and stop standing too close and randomly about” typical brits not communicating with each other, standing around like zombies, racist! Don’t give a fuck, I’m a Brit and simply took charge of the situation as nobody else stepped up, an old fella said I do like to boss people about, I said no I simply want people to get in line and be a fucking adult for once.
FFS.
I think I was right all along though, the human race, most of em are total fucktards they really are and when shit happens like this you realise what / who you really are and what other people are really like.
:?
Even these guys have a waiting list now. You may wish to sign up. https://uk.whogivesacrap.org/
Niki Wu Wu.
Wiped out!
Last edited by Arthur Streeb-Greebling on 23 Mar 2020, 04:18, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Anyway fuck all the panicking toilet roll buyers.
I’ve resorted to going out and killing Swans.
I use their necks to wipe me arse on.
Luxury.

I’m sorry Elizabeth (the Queen) but you don’t own ALL the Swans in the U.K., so there.
Besides she and the rest of those GERMAN royal family probably wipe their fat arses on their Swans necks.
Andrew probably wipes his arse on young children’s necks.
His mate, Jeffrey Epstein the paedo guy wiped his neck on a Noose. Hanging Around.
:lol:
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 23 Mar 2020, 04:10 Anyway fuck all the panicking toilet roll buyers.
I’ve resorted to going out and killing Swans.
I use their necks to wipe me arse on.
Luxury.

I’m sorry Elizabeth (the Queen) but you don’t own ALL the Swans in the U.K., so there.
Besides she and the rest of those GERMAN royal family probably wipe their fat arses on their Swans necks.
Andrew probably wipes his arse on young children’s necks.
His mate, Jeffrey Epstein the paedo guy wiped his neck on a Noose. Hanging Around.
:lol:
Whilst we're on the subject of paedophiles..people lurking in parks taking photographs of other people's children, weird looking people who look out of place squirmy little Arabs /Eastern Europeans with honey blonde afros and girlfriends who look like blonde ageing rock chicks.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

It makes you wonder if they steal them to order.

Apologies for having fucked up my posting on the thread!
Last edited by Niki Wu on 02 Apr 2020, 22:07, edited 3 times in total.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Queens of the Stone Age videos
The Boden catalogue
Certain men wearing suit jackets and denim throughout the 1970's
Parisians eating chips out of paper whilst tying their gym shoes up on a public bench outside your hotel room where you are staying with your children, whilst simultaneously scratching themselves...I could go on.
Women with a southern drawl spouting nonsense on Virgin Radio such as " who's been wacking off in my toolshed?" when you've recently walked around Paris in a state of heightened anxiety with one leg of your shorts rolled up as a wind up on one day and booties with a stiletto tip missing on another!
Italian female Wacko fuckwits fannying around on stage in a costume which appears to be based on a cartoon my kids have put together of my cat
….again I could go on
Last edited by Niki Wu on 02 Apr 2020, 21:25, edited 7 times in total.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Old Spaceballs himself in his very own tongue logo anti-COVID 19 surgical facemask.
Last edited by Niki Wu on 02 Apr 2020, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

I find Sacha Baron Cohen only slightly short of vomit inducing, such is the level of violation I feel whenever I am confronted with anything this man does.

Smirking grifting gift shop owners. I wouldn't under any circumstances condone one of my sons marrying one.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Another annoying advert......the "does anyone just eat " or something . Irritating voice . Hate it......another quick mute if I can get to remote in time . Hate it as much as Sun Bingo with large woman and irritating rap type white and the other as I hate which I've actually forgotten it now .
All quiet ..........
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Just remembered the other one....postcode lottery and with annoying singer . Just had the two on one after another ......and bloody mute was playing up . C*nt .
All quiet ..........
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

People that are going around coughing in people/police faces at the moment and even coughing or wiping their hands over food in supermarkets which resulted in the food having to be thrown away. Oh and people mugging old people of their food shopping. Unbelievable! :smt013
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

People who say they will revert when they mean they will reply. Halfwits.
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.