Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Re: Crap Joke No.83840370

Post by Boody »

cassini wrote:Jim - I think it’s time you blocked sewer rat - he doesn’t belong in this forum
I am inclined to agree.
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

cassini wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 13:38
Jim - I think it’s time you blocked sewer rat - he doesn’t belong in this forum
What about sewer rats rights as a human being to be able to express themselves in a quite clearly jocular manner?
Let’s just not Joke about anything shall we and let’s delete the ‘Crap Joke’ thread too? Cos it’s quite clearly crap and offensive, is it?

I don’t really know server rat but perhaps there’s a clue in their user name?
They were clearly making a well known observation and making a joke out of it.
Does that make he/she racist?
Really? or do you simply enjoy being offended and are one of the many miserable people who wish to take away our very infamous British sense of humour and turn this country into a bunch of miserable zombies too?

The right wing posing as a left wing Orwellian manifesto is clearly pushing people to the extreme and will only suffer from the right, middle left right of centre’s extreme retribution. Organised Elitist chaos.

Does my signature make me a Racist?
No cos I’m a white man so I can take the piss out of myself and will continue to do so until i shift off this mortal coil. Ghandi was a great man who also had a great sense of humour. Ghandi was probably a great ballroom dancer* too like Hitler was (*Peter Cook/ Derek & Clive Joke)
I'm just a peasant in the Big Shitty

droopsnoot
The Raven
The Raven

Post by droopsnoot »

I'm guessing there were some more posts that have since been removed. If it were just about the earlier one, I'd have thought that would have been removed too - it would otherwise seem strange that it would sit there for a few days, then someone would notice it, comment on it and the member be blocked. It's not as if Jim hadn't seen that particular "joke", and the OP themselves referred to other posts that had been removed.
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Don't wish to dwell on this cos part of me thinks Sewer Rat wanted the attention. I removed a lot of the drivel ("jokes" involving racism, wife beating etc - gets a bit much after every "joke" is this way). Whichever way you look at it it's not very amusing. Before anyone gets on their high horse and starts quoting free speech etc it's very rare that I delete things on here or have to get involved. I didn't notice some of the posts for a few hours/days until a few people pointed it out to me. I don't really have time to shovel shit after people so easiest option is to ban the user - not like he didn't have enough warnings. I've left a few of his jokes on here, they're not that funny but then like others have pointed out a lot aren't :lol:

If anyone has any further issues/views on this PM me direct (particularly if I've overlooked some posts that need deleting)

Thanks

Jim.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

theraven1979 wrote:Don't wish to dwell on this cos part of me thinks Sewer Rat wanted the attention. I removed a lot of the drivel ("jokes" involving racism, wife beating etc - gets a bit much after every "joke" is this way). Whichever way you look at it it's not very amusing. Before anyone gets on their high horse and starts quoting free speech etc it's very rare that I delete things on here or have to get involved. I didn't notice some of the posts for a few hours/days until a few people pointed it out to me. I don't really have time to shovel shit after people so easiest option is to ban the user - not like he didn't have enough warnings. I've left a few of his jokes on here, they're not that funny but then like others have pointed out a lot aren't Image

If anyone has any further issues/views on this PM me direct (particularly if I've overlooked some posts that need deleting)

Thanks

Jim.
You've done right Jim. Our forum is not the place for this.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

euromanc-ometh

droopsnoot
The Raven
The Raven

Post by droopsnoot »

Just turned down a job I was offered in the Middle East.

They tried to make me go to Riyadh but I said no, no , no.

airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by airflamesred »

I went to Boots yesterday and asked the assistant
'what gets rid of coronavirus'
She said 'ammonia cleaner'
I said 'im sorry I thought you worked here'
:roll:

cerdan6899
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by cerdan6899 »

Went to a nighclub recently, stopped on the door by a bouncer cos i did'nt have a tie on. A mate who was with me said come back to the car i might have one. Did'nt have one but he suggested i tie some jump leads around my neck. Went back to the club and had no problem getting in. As a was halfway up the stairs the bouncer shouted " oi, don't start anything "...... :oops:
i want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live

droopsnoot
The Raven
The Raven

Post by droopsnoot »

John decided to go skiing with his buddy, Keith. So they loaded up John's minivan and headed north.

After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

'I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed,' she explained. 'I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house.'

'Don't worry,' John said. 'We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light.' The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.

Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of skiing.

But about nine months later, John got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the ski weekend.

He dropped in on his friend Keith and asked, 'Keith, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up north about 9 months ago?'

'Yes, I do.' Said Keith.

'Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?'

'Well, um, yes!,' Keith said, a little embarrassed about being found out,'I have to admit that I did.'

'And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name?'

Keith's face turned beet red and he said, 'Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did.' 'Why do you ask?'

She just died and left me everything.'

airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by airflamesred »

Run out of toilet roll, so reduced to wiping my bum with lettuce leaves. It's just the tip of the iceberg...

droopsnoot
The Raven
The Raven

Post by droopsnoot »

Prince Charles is isolating at Balmoral with Covid-19. Prince Andrew is isolating at Buckingham Palace with Jennifer-14

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

My wife got a ladder in her tights yesterday while we was shopping in B & Q. She's an unbelievably good shoplifter!