Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Greatkudu »

Morons who come out from under their stones in summer.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

This heat , I think I'd rather crawl under the stone .
All quiet ..........
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

LAFOLIE wrote:Crap customer service. BT being a good example. Or people who expect a tip when they have provided shit service. Yes, I always give them a tip, "never go out in the rain without an umbrella" Seems to piss them off quite nicely!
Never whistle with a mouthful of custard. Another excellent tip.
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

MiB81 wrote: 23 Jul 2019, 17:05
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 18 Jul 2019, 17:25 Crackheads especially this one -
The fat ugly dirty thieving smelly ex-prostitute crackhead smackhead whatever-drugs-she-can-get-head who lives 2 floors below me in my block of flats. She recently nearly got me into fight with some geezer who had arms as big as the Rock, it was a total misunderstanding and I coulda been severely damaged cos of that crackhead cunt.
Stay away from crackheads, smackheads they can get you into all sorts of trouble. Unfortunately it’s sometimes hard to avoid her but I wrote her a letter asking her not to speak to me, not to ask me for money, food etc just stay away basically and she has thank fuck.
Good advice mate, stick to sending a card, once a year, for
Mother's day and it shood be ok.

:twisted: :P
Cheeky Cunt.
I heard a rumour (I started it) that it was your Mum, Wife and Sister who were right at it, and not just with the Crack but with the other Crack too. Heard that they’re offering their latest ‘Services’ and there’s a taxi driver who regularly comes to their scummy council flats and they charge him £40.00 to look at their fat crack addicted anoos (crack) and then they fart in his face.
The one where the geezer lies in the bath and they lie Perspex over him then shit it on it is the latest one I heard they do, that’s £75 a go is that un.
Bargain eh?
Your family must be minted mate.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 01 Aug 2019, 20:15
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 18 Jul 2019, 17:25 Crackheads especially this one -
The fat ugly dirty thieving smelly ex-prostitute crackhead smackhead whatever-drugs-she-can-get-head who lives 2 floors below me in my block of flats. She recently nearly got me into fight with some geezer who had arms as big as the Rock, it was a total misunderstanding and I coulda been severely damaged cos of that crackhead cunt.
Stay away from crackheads, smackheads they can get you into all sorts of trouble. Unfortunately it’s sometimes hard to avoid her but I wrote her a letter asking her not to speak to me, not to ask me for money, food etc just stay away basically and she has thank fuck.

Cheeky Cunt.
I heard a rumour (I started it) that it was your Mum, Wife and Sister who were right at it, and not just with the Crack but with the other Crack too. Heard that they’re offering their latest ‘Services’ and there’s a taxi driver who regularly comes to their scummy council flats and they charge him £40.00 to look at their fat crack addicted anoos (crack) and then they fart in his face.
The one where the geezer lies in the bath and they lie Perspex over him then shit it on it is the latest one I heard they do, that’s £75 a go is that un.
Bargain eh?
Then you must be skint.
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

MiB81 wrote: 01 Aug 2019, 20:56
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 01 Aug 2019, 20:15

Cheeky Cunt.
Bargain eh?
Then you must be skint.
I am mate, total Peppermint, lemme a tenner?
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Changing guitar strings :evil:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Currently .
TV ad sun Bingo with irritating fat girl and annoying voice .
Another irritating ad ..... Postcode lottery , annoying and irritating singer ........ " someone's knocking at the door , someone hit me in the fucking face for having a silly high pitched voice " .
Have to turn sound OFF when either are on TV , or radio - its radio OFF .
All quiet ..........
laurie
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by laurie »

Jon the Impaler wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 13:59 Currently .
Another irritating ad ..... Postcode lottery , annoying and irritating singer ........ " someone's knocking at the door , someone hit me in the fucking face for having a silly high pitched voice " .

People calling someone fat
do you wanna
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

laurie wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 18:45

Good job then Laurie that I didn't say what I was originally going to say :grin: .
All quiet ..........
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Jon the Impaler wrote: 20 Sep 2019, 00:11
laurie wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 18:45

Good job then Laurie that I didn't say what I was originally going to say :grin: .

Get rid of em all, they are a drain on society, causing the NHS MILLIONS , Self inflicted arseholes stuffing their fat ugly faces 24/7, wobbly bottom bastards (Imho).
Ooooh I’ve got a disease I can’t stop putting food I’m my fat gob, I’m sooooo depressed, fuck off idiots, go and die.
Get a proper disease like mine and you wouldn’t last a day, youd kill your fat self.
Pathetic.
:|
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Boody »

Getting caught in the pissing rain on the way to work, watching the passing rain all day as I sit at my desk, getting caught in the pissing rain on the way home, then getting an email from my water supplier telling me about the upcoming hosepipe ban (Spring 2020). Talk about planning ahead....
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.