Spear of Destiny-"One Eyed Jack's Tour" anyone going?

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Spear of Destiny-"One Eyed Jack's Tour" anyone going?

Post by Greatkudu »

My second fav band along with The Damned are Spear Of Destiny,been a fan since TOH folded,but Kirk has reformed them,they have just re-recorded

the "One Eyed Jack's" album form 30 years ago,and its better than the original as was over produced back in the day,and producer forced on band.

I am seeing them next Wednesday in sunny Southampton or Sampton in local docker dialect,Kirk has one of the best voices in music end off,and he always gives it 100%,now that is the support band The Stranglers should have for next years tour,or his other band Theatre of Hate.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Spear of Destiny-"One Eyed Jack's Tour" anyone going?

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Saw Spear on that co-headline tour they did with Hugh back in ‘97/‘98, really enjoyed them and watching my mate from work and his mates all doing that crazy psychobilly/ rockabilly body slamming dance thing they all do.
Yeah would be good to see em support The Stranglers.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Spear of Destiny-"One Eyed Jack's Tour" anyone going?

Post by Greatkudu »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 05 Sep 2019, 22:17 Saw Spear on that co-headline tour they did with Hugh back in ‘97/‘98, really enjoyed them and watching my mate from work and his mates all doing that crazy psychobilly/ rockabilly body slamming dance thing they all do.
Yeah would be good to see em support The Stranglers.
Well Kirk likes The Stranglers,but they would be hard to follow,so maybe not a good choice,audience has calmed down a bit,but fucking great band still,Sorry for swearing.