Buzzcock's live DVD Shepherds Bush 2003.

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Buzzcock's live DVD Shepherds Bush 2003.

Post by Greatkudu »

With the sad loss of Pete Shelley,Can I recommend a lasting memory.I have just got The Live at Shepherds Bush DVD and it is fucking great.

Sorry about the swearing,It just captures the Pete and the band at their very best with interviews as well.It has my personal seal of approval,you will

not be disappointed,sound is great to,which the band did seem to suffer with a bit,but sometimes they didn't sound check,will miss Pete and the band.

I am just wondering if the Albert Hall gig may go ahead with guest singers as a tribute to Pete? Would be a nice touch,but probably won't happen as

those songs were so iconic with Pete's unique voice.Lt Kudu back on Ops.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Buzzcock's live DVD Shepherds Bush 2003.

Post by gizzard »

I have the DVD and it's ace!

As far as the Skids and Penetration are concerned the RAH gig is still going ahead, in what way the remaining members of the Buzzers are involved who knows.

See you there, booked a ticket when they first went on sale.
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
fourth horseman
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by fourth horseman »

Unconfirmed and unsurprising rumours doing the rounds in certain Buzzcocks circles on the internet that they'll be getting Devoto in. Who knows?
Shove it up yer bollocks then!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

That would be great. Shame Magazine fell apart really.

Jim
fourth horseman wrote: 27 Dec 2018, 12:43 Unconfirmed and unsurprising rumours doing the rounds in certain Buzzcocks circles on the internet that they'll be getting Devoto in. Who knows?
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"