Too hot?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Too hot?

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

I know some of us moan no matter what weather but it's too hot innit?
Fucking mental it is.
Somebody turn that Sun down please.
:smt021
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Too hot?

Post by Jon the Impaler »

I'm not sure if our grass is still grass anymore . I don't think its rained here in weeks , and this part of England is reputedly the driest part of the country anyway ( Clacton/St Osyth ) .Its gone brown .......just like the sea down here . Mind you that's always brown . Funny going abroad to Croatia and seeing clear blue seas , they don't believe you when you tell them ours is brown .
All quiet ..........
laurie
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by laurie »

Its a bit George Michael
do you wanna
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

It's a bit Gay?
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Jon the Impaler wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 13:35 I'm not sure if our grass is still grass anymore . I don't think its rained here in weeks , and this part of England is reputedly the driest part of the country anyway ( Clacton/St Osyth ) .Its gone brown .......just like the sea down here . Mind you that's always brown . Funny going abroad to Croatia and seeing clear blue seas , they don't believe you when you tell them ours is brown .
I thought all that brown stuff was shite and didn't have any sympathy for people getting ill if they went in it, apparently it's not, summatt to do with the Continental shelf, I think that's summatt yer find in a French pantry.
laurie

Post by laurie »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 14:01 It's a bit Gay?
Its a bit Wham
do you wanna
Yanders

Post by Yanders »

Jon the Impaler wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 13:35 I'm not sure if our grass is still grass anymore . I don't think its rained here in weeks , and this part of England is reputedly the driest part of the country anyway ( Clacton/St Osyth ) .Its gone brown .......just like the sea down here . Mind you that's always brown . Funny going abroad to Croatia and seeing clear blue seas , they don't believe you when you tell them ours is brown .
I was at the coast in Suffolk this morning and was shocked at how blue the sea was. That and the heat made me think I was somewhere pleasant.
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

Greetings from Dubai - you softies don’t know the meaning of the word hot 🤣🤣🤣
zontar

Post by zontar »

So hot. Saw a dog chasing a cat. Both were walking.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 14:06
I thought all that brown stuff was shite and didn't have any sympathy for people getting ill if they went in it, apparently it's not, summatt to do with the Continental shelf, I think that's summatt yer find in a French pantry.
Oh no - I don't go in it, avoid the sea here like the plague , especially as you can go to the med and get clear blue sea , warmer , cleaner . All I know its brown , there is a sewage outlet at the top end of Clacton ( Holland on Sea ) , where the shite does get pumped into the sea , and just up the coast in Suffolk there is the nuclear power station Sizewell ...apparently that's all safe though :shock: :shock: . The people in Suffolk are naturally odd , nothing to do with nuclear power /energy/leaks .
All quiet ..........
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Yanders wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 16:29
I was at the coast in Suffolk this morning and was shocked at how blue the sea was. That and the heat made me think I was somewhere pleasant.
Ah - Sizewell has boiled the shit away then . :grin:
All quiet ..........
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

cassini wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 18:19 Greetings from Dubai - you softies don’t know the meaning of the word hot 🤣🤣🤣
Not meant to be hot here , its summer - its supposed to rain .
All quiet ..........