The Raven

Re: Live recording of Damned @ Royal Albert Hall

Post by mickinblack »

THANKS
sewer rat
Rats Rally

Post by sewer rat »

i can split mp3 trax if you want...what gig is it you're talking about tho...damned at albert hall, stranglers dusseldorf or the metallica one that got mentioned....get back to me
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

sewer rat wrote:i can split mp3 trax if you want...what gig is it you're talking about tho...damned at albert hall, stranglers dusseldorf or the metallica one that got mentioned....get back to me

Damned at The RAH.

:smt006
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
apc
SHAKESPEARO

Post by apc »

Thanks Rockula sounds great as good as I remembered it from Friday booze not withstanding. Had Richard Ashcroft in a box behind me the idiot kept disappearing whilst the gig was going on.
sewer rat
Rats Rally

Post by sewer rat »

hope you don't mind, i've split the trax off the damned at RAH that was put up by The Paranoid Squirrel and am re-posting it here. Nothing is being ommitted or remixed or that....will stay exactly as i find it
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

sewer rat wrote:hope you don't mind, i've split the trax off the damned at RAH that was put up by The Paranoid Squirrel and am re-posting it here. Nothing is being ommitted or remixed or that....will stay exactly as i find it
Marvellous!!

Thanks fella. :smt023
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
sewer rat
Rats Rally

Post by sewer rat »

did anyone else realize that the young girl playing the violin on some songs is Dave Vanian's daughter Emily. That might explain why the air in the Albert wasn't turned various shades of blue by sir captain sensible...and why DV put the angel wings on at the end....his daughter probably said...."i'm not wearing them unless you are".
sewer rat
Rats Rally

Post by sewer rat »

ok....big thanks to Paranoid Squirrel for his Damned RAH show...i've got an upgrade here from a mate who was there so i'm putting that up here....it's mp3 with trax seperated. i've loads of contacts so if i get better versions i'll stick 'em up. Anyway, here you are...The Damned - Royal Albert Hall, London - 20th May 2016

https://we.tl/olm8xoj0R3
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

sewer rat wrote:ok....big thanks to Paranoid Squirrel for his Damned RAH show...i've got an upgrade here from a mate who was there so i'm putting that up here....it's mp3 with trax seperated. i've loads of contacts so if i get better versions i'll stick 'em up. Anyway, here you are...The Damned - Royal Albert Hall, London - 20th May 2016

https://we.tl/olm8xoj0R3
Many thanks fella, will grab this at home later.

;-)
Rockula
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Rockula »

sewer rat wrote:did anyone else realize that the young girl playing the violin on some songs is Dave Vanian's daughter Emily. That might explain why the air in the Albert wasn't turned various shades of blue by sir captain sensible...and why DV put the angel wings on at the end....his daughter probably said...."i'm not wearing them unless you are".
The Captain's kids (and probably grand kids) were also in the audience.
ManInBrown