Manchester beers

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ratty
Down In The Sewer

Manchester beers

Post by ratty »

Any meet ups planned yet for Manchester and before some smart arse points out "theres already a meet up topic running", I want my own.......
rattusrattus1962
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: Manchester beers

Post by rattusrattus1962 »

My first Manchester miss since 1978 unfortunately, to be honest theres bugger all pubs/bars anywhere near the apollo worth going in...theres one at the side (or there was) and that will be rammed, also one called the 'Church' I think and that will probably be the same if its still trading, your best bets will be near Piccadilly train station and its dodgy as fxxk around there....Good Luck folks
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

rattusrattus1962 wrote:My first Manchester miss since 1978 unfortunately, to be honest theres bugger all pubs/bars anywhere near the apollo worth going in...theres one at the side (or there was) and that will be rammed, also one called the 'Church' I think and that will probably be the same if its still trading, your best bets will be near Piccadilly train station and its dodgy as fxxk around there....Good Luck folks
The Church has gone. Houses on the site now! The one behind the Apollo is a bit grim, the one at the side is a bit small. Piccadilly is definitely your best bet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
euromanc-ometh
janet
SHAKESPEARO

Post by janet »

The Bulls head near piccadilly station is were a few are meeting. Its not too far from the Apollo.
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

The Oxford first then ketchup at The Bulls Head. Where next?