Knee jerk reactions to the terrorist attacks in Paris

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Knee jerk reactions to the terrorist attacks in Paris

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

jonimac wrote:Steve

If you bothered to actually take in what I write, you would find at no point have I challenged your opinion.
Rather your style of posting on this forum and your complete dismissal of other people's perfectly valid opinions.

Thanks for your lecture on East West relations and the speculation on how I would respond to Nazis.
No basis in fact of course, as as you know fuck all about me, why don't you just keep that to yourself ?

I have spent much of my life travelling all over this world, getting to know people of all cultures and backgrounds.
The one thing I have learned is that it is divided into good guys and wankers.
Everywhere.
Joni, if YOU bothered to take in what I myself wrote, you'll find that at no point whatsoever have I 'dismissed' anyone's opinions. In fact I've done quite the opposite. I've addressed them.

Re my style of posting, isn't that MY choice or do you wish to dictate how I wish to express myself? Take a reality check. This isn't Newsnight, it's an internet forum!

Next you tell me to keep my speculations to myself. Well, you ought to read Kinca's last post. You'd have a field day there!

I too have travelled Joni. On next year's agenda will be France, Australia and Kenya. Plenty of variation in culture and tradition there! One of the things I've learned is there's people who can dish out criticism but find it difficult to accept it.

Do watch out for those wankers.

Steve
Sweat and shite and blood!
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

stevie whatever your opinion is .... I bet you love the sound of your own voice I hope you share your opinions with all those that you meet on your travels abroad next year
Stevie.T-'up north'

Ravenette wrote:Now now children, let's stop all this bickering. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and this is what a forum is for, to express that opinion.

BUT I think we can all agree on this:

What has happened is unacceptable in ANY country - be it East or West. These people who are carrying out these barbaric, mindless attacks need to be stopped. Disagreeing on social media about who they are or where they come from is irrelevant.

At the end of the day, all that is important is that the Governments HAVE to address this fact and make plans to do something to end this. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Hopefully, this post will actually unite all those bickering about the hows, wheres and whyfors, and agree on a common ground.

THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED.

Goodnight all.
Finally! A sensible unbiased post! well done that lady!
Stevie.T-'up north'

marky wrote:stevie whatever your opinion is .... I bet you love the sound of your own voice I hope you share your opinions with all those that you meet on your travels abroad next year
See, here we go again. More personal insults but hey, they're aimed at me so I guess that doesn't count. Yes I do like the sound of my own voice... a lovely Yorkshire accent! What you're not taking into account though Mark is that however much I rattle on, it's mainly in response to others, so it appears others like their own voices too! Fair point??
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

yes I shouldn't have said that I apologise
Stevie.T-'up north'

marky wrote:yes I shouldn't have said that I apologise
Now there's a gentleman for ya.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Well that descended pretty quickly - just logged in to see all this. Closing.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"