FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

If there's one thing I detest in this world more than onesies and manbags then it has to be FUCKIN FACEBOOK!!! What the fuck is that thing about?? In many cases it's just an example of self indulgence in one's own ego... look at me!, look at me!, look at me! But it's not only that is it - it's those fuckin stupid 'likes', and for the most superficial of comments! For example... 'I decided to stay in last night' - 'like!', 'I'm just off into town' - 'like!', 'I'm a total retard who lives my life on a computer', - 'like!'. IT'S FUCKIN NAUSEATING!!! Just arrange to meet them and lick their arse instead! Oh and what about when people fall out on there and then 'de-friend' people! 'De-friend'??? For fuck sake, GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!! But it doesn't stop there does it. They then ask their other Facebook friends to 'de-friend' that person too or else they'll be 'de-friended' if they don't! SAD!... FUCKIN!... BASTARDS!
Sweat and shite and blood!
Détective Privé

Re: FACEBOOK - 'don't like'.

Post by Détective Privé »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:If there's one thing I detest in this world more than onesies and manbags then it has to be FUCKIN FACEBOOK!!! What the fuck is that thing about?? In many cases it's just an example of self indulgence in one's own ego... look at me!, look at me!, look at me! But it's not only that is it - it's those fuckin stupid 'likes', and for the most superficial of comments! For example... 'I decided to stay in last night' - 'like!', 'I'm just off into town' - 'like!', 'I'm a total retard who lives my life on a computer', - 'like!'. IT'S FUCKIN NAUSEATING!!! Just arrange to meet them and lick their arse instead! Oh and what about when people fall out on there and then 'de-friend' people! 'De-friend'??? For fuck sake, GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!! But it doesn't stop there does it. They then ask their other Facebook friends to 'de-friend' that person too or else they'll be 'de-friended' if they don't! SAD!... FUCKIN!... BASTARDS!
You're my incurable malady
I miss the pleasure of your company
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

have to agree with a lot of that in fact I think its one of the greatest social menaces in society
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

I don't like Facebook either .
All quiet ..........
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

If you don't like Facebook, then don't use it - no big deal. I live overseas and have friends and family around the world, and find it a nice way to stay in touch with them. I quite like the stranglers Facebook page too.
Josh
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Josh »

cassini wrote:If you don't like Facebook, then don't use it - no big deal. I live overseas and have friends and family around the world, and find it a nice way to stay in touch with them. I quite like the stranglers Facebook page too.
Yep, agreed.
Never say goodbye,
For we'll all be with you someday,
Fond adieus but never say goodbye
Stevie.T-'up north'

cassini wrote:If you don't like Facebook, then don't use it - no big deal. I live overseas and have friends and family around the world, and find it a nice way to stay in touch with them. I quite like the stranglers Facebook page too.
I've got two words to say about Facebook..... 'shite!'. The other?..... 'shite!'.
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Miserable sod Stevie! - Dislike!! :lol:
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
elleninblack

Post by elleninblack »

I'm with you. I've got friends who love in other countries, it's great for keeping in touch. No one *has* to use anything :)
Hagakure with perfume...
Stevie.T-'up north'

elleninblack wrote: I've got friends who love in other countries
Friends who love in other countries? Cheating sods!
Stevie.T-'up north'

Ravenette wrote:Miserable sod Stevie! - Dislike!! :lol:
Who me!? As old Hughie says, someone has to address these things! ;)
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Personally, I rant on facebook, post things to make others laugh and do find it a good way of keeping in touch with mates far away.
It's not all about narcissicism you know. Just the odd few 'selfie' brigade.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.