New Tour - Setlist Spoilers

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
straightenout
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: New Tour - Setlist Spoilers

Post by straightenout »

What's on the Live cd Sparrow?
I don't mean Rough Looking
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

I don't particularly care what people post about the set list. Come on, who gives a shit really about any 'spoilers'? So what - you (may) know what they are going to play - but you don't know how they are going to SOUND, surely that's what it's all about??? Or am I on my own here???
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
The Bee
Rats Rally

Post by The Bee »

Ravenette wrote:I don't particularly care what people post about the set list. Come on, who gives a shit really about any 'spoilers'? So what - you (may) know what they are going to play - but you don't know how they are going to SOUND, surely that's what it's all about??? Or am I on my own here???
No you're not on your own. We'll have to discuss this in depth at Guildford
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Ravenette wrote:I don't particularly care what people post about the set list. Come on, who gives a shit really about any 'spoilers'? So what - you (may) know what they are going to play - but you don't know how they are going to SOUND, surely that's what it's all about??? Or am I on my own here???

Exactly, and that is what i keep telling my family when they want to know why i have to go to more than one gig!!!
Claireinblack
kent
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Thanks for the live commentary last night Jim. You made my Friday night! :smile:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

No probs - as you can imagine I was a tad drunk and excited :lol:

jason wrote:Thanks for the live commentary last night Jim. You made my Friday night! :smile:
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Very much looking forward to this set on Thursday night, they will be on top form by then.
Bring it on
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Yeah they'll get tighter and I think some songs that perhaps didn't work last night will get replaced. Looking forward to seeing them again

Jim
Alexinblack wrote:Very much looking forward to this set on Thursday night, they will be on top form by then.
Bring it on
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

The new lighting system was different, wonder who chose to have that done? I like the set, maybe 5 mins and Hanging Around will be thrown in. Not heard Soliders Diary done live before.
fourth horseman
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by fourth horseman »

They always get better a few dates into the tour. Nowadays the Scottish dates are just a warm up/rehearsal for the legitimate part of the tour :smt110
Shove it up yer bollocks then!
Hammersmith1982
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Hammersmith1982 »

OK, I looked at the setlist :roll: :roll:

And then I sold my tickets. I thought to myself, okay I've seen them 35 times give or take and it was time to spend my money on someone else, so I've bought tickets to see Muse instead.

I know some of you will wonder why (Especially the non European contingency) but I think it's time to see other bands as well as the usual round of Madness/The Stranglers etc etc etc.

I haven't seen them for a while but it does tend to be the same stuff that I've heard and there are so many other bands that I haven't seen still and hey why not?
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

theraven1979 wrote:No probs - as you can imagine I was a tad drunk and excited :lol:

jason wrote:Thanks for the live commentary last night Jim. You made my Friday night! :smile:
I always see The Stranglers quite drunk...it is the only way to enjoy them IMHO. :wink: :lol: