Lottery winners

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ladpinblack

Lottery winners

Post by ladpinblack »

Cutting Edge tonight - Ch 4 9pm. A program about lottery winners - I think tonights episode includes Stubbsy, well known Stranglers fan often seen in the front row at gigs.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Lottery winners

Post by theraven1979 »

Cheers for the heads up.

Jim
ladpinblack wrote:Cutting Edge tonight - Ch 4 9pm. A program about lottery winners - I think tonights episode includes Stubbsy, well known Stranglers fan often seen in the front row at gigs.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

My ex-wife was part of a syndicate that won the lottery. cunt.
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

I'm the unluckiest player ever on the National Lottery. Nine times out of ten I get ZERO numbers. Yep, a great big fuckin ZILCH. In fact thinking about it, I should select 43 numbers, bin the fuckers then choose the remaining six - then maybe I'd win something. Actually I did win a tenner on it once, several weeks after it began - and just after I'd cleaned my car out and accidently THROWN MY FUCKIN TICKET AWAY!

Anyway, on a more serious note, I think the whole thing stinks to be honest. Wank payouts plus others deciding where our hard earnt cash is spent - LIKE FUCKIN ART GALLERIES NO-ONE'S EVER HEARD OF! Why cant players choose where their quid goes? - like heritage, conservation, education etc.
Sweat and shite and blood!
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

It won't change me. I'll carry on in my job.

Fuck knows why I did it actually.
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
Stevie.T-'up north'

One fuckin number - which is quite a success for me! C'mon Camelot, give us 50p y'tight bleeders.
Stevie.T-'up north'

FUCK ALL AGAIN!!
Flyboy
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Flyboy »

We had a fella at RAF Lyneham who won 3.3M about 10 years ago.

Weird chap (I'mm not bitter!). He owed a lot a dosh which is a no-no. Even had a jelly mould "Sierra" stuck up on axle stands and abandoned on the camp.

When he won the dosh he went to Dick Lovetts in Swindon to buy a Z3 beemer. He turned up in his grotty overalls and drooled over the showroom car. A stuck up sales fucker told him that the "used" cars were round the side of the showroom.

He then asked who the junior salesman was, and paid for a brand new zedder on his Amex card! Priceless! The stuck up fellas face apparently was a picture.

He was asked to leave the RAF, and bought a big house in Wales somewhere............he then got busted for Class A and spent a wee while gathering interest in Prison. Apparently hee was quite popular there! I guess he didnt have to pick up the soap in the showers.

Totally fucking true!!!
Stevie.T-'up north'

Flyboy wrote:We had a fella at RAF Lyneham who won 3.3M about 10 years ago.

Weird chap (I'mm not bitter!). He owed a lot a dosh which is a no-no. Even had a jelly mould "Sierra" stuck up on axle stands and abandoned on the camp.

When he won the dosh he went to Dick Lovetts in Swindon to buy a Z3 beemer. He turned up in his grotty overalls and drooled over the showroom car. A stuck up sales fucker told him that the "used" cars were round the side of the showroom.

He then asked who the junior salesman was, and paid for a brand new zedder on his Amex card! Priceless! The stuck up fellas face apparently was a picture.

He was asked to leave the RAF, and bought a big house in Wales somewhere............he then got busted for Class A and spent a wee while gathering interest in Prison. Apparently hee was quite popular there! I guess he didnt have to pick up the soap in the showers.

Totally fucking true!!!
I was based at RAF stations Linton on Ouse and Valley, and I won A FUCKIN BIG NOWT AT EITHER!!
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
Flyboy wrote:We had a fella at RAF Lyneham who won 3.3M about 10 years ago.

Totally fucking true!!!
I was based at RAF stations Linton on Ouse and Valley, and I won A FUCKIN BIG NOWT AT EITHER!!
Clearly you should have worked at RAF Lyneham 8)

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
Tim
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Tim »

won £2.60 last night on Euro Millions, ticket cost £2.00...so I really won 60 fucking pence.
your brain's exposed and its starting to show your rotten thoughts YUK!
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

Tim wrote:won £2.60 last night on Euro Millions, ticket cost £2.00...so I really won 60 fucking pence.
Stevie.T will be so jealous!!
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...