Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Hugh @ Glasgow

Post by theraven1979 »

Didn't Apollo say he had a spare?

Jim
Tracy wrote:
Alias wrote:
Tracy wrote:Yes Rab and I will be travelling to Glasgow when I finish my work so will meet up

and if Lucky Charlie and Christine but they do not have tickets so if anyone knows of any spares going pm me please ;o)

Tracy

PM'd :smt004

Cheers now looking for one ticket ;o)

Tracy
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Tracy
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Tracy »

Hoping he still has it but Davie thinks he's got it sold (Fingers crossed he does not)

Tracy

phoned Charlie said got you one ticket so there might be a fight in there house to see who going :roll:
When we're dead and gone when we get where we belong and we've sung the final song get the first bus to Babylon
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

:shock: :shock: Spare spare I'm going spare. . I already had the spares sold but now Alias has his taken I'm gonna have to break the news that it ain't gonna happen. Soooo. . Yes I've a spare . . (Alias,bell me next time :? ) and It's yours Tracy. I'll bring it with me. :wink:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
doninblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by doninblack »

APOLLO79 wrote::shock: :shock: Spare spare I'm going spare. . I already had the spares sold but now Alias has his taken I'm gonna have to break the news that it ain't gonna happen. Soooo. . Yes I've a spare . . (Alias,bell me next time :? ) and It's yours Tracy. I'll bring it with me. :wink:
No need. Charlie now has a spare. 8)
Talking bullshit on a slow repeat.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

APOLLO79 wrote::shock: :shock: Spare spare I'm going spare. . I already had the spares sold but now Alias has his taken I'm gonna have to break the news that it ain't gonna happen. Soooo. . Yes I've a spare . . (Alias,bell me next time :? ) and It's yours Tracy. I'll bring it with me. :wink:
APOLLO79 wrote::
APOLLO79 wrote:
If he phones ya buy,buy,buy.

:shock:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

So. . Is anyone lookin for a ticket? It's value will be donated to Children in Need. . My children! :grin:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

The Fall are playing in Glasgow that night - we could go straight to that - That said settling down for a few ales sounds more preferable to watching another shit Fall performance.

Jim
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

APOLLO79 wrote:So. . Is anyone lookin for a ticket? It's value will be donated to Children in Need. . My children! :grin:

:lol:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

A child in need is a child indeed.

Sorry.

APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

No matter. Ticket taken. So no worries,just bringing a convert. . . He is a friend of mine. . Walked about with bad thoughts in my mind,didn't feel quite whole,asked the big issue outside kentucky fried,have I lost control? :twisted:
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

theraven1979 wrote:The Fall are playing in Glasgow that night - we could go straight to that - That said settling down for a few ales sounds more preferable to watching another shit Fall performance.

Jim

Who :?: :grin: . Metallica are playing in Madison Sqaure gardens In New York when hugh finishes but i won't be able to get there in time :smt009. I'm going to miss the awesome lines "Do you want Heavy?, Do you want heavy? ... NEW YORK I SAID DO YOU WANT HEAVY? crowd "YEAH" James "METALLICA GIVES YOU HEAVVVYYYY" then Sad but true starts.

November 15th will also be a year since The Stranglers played the last date of the 42/40 tour at SBE.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

And Mike from the excellent discography site.

Jim
theraven1979 wrote:+ Rab and Tracy

Jim
Frank Castle wrote:Right need a headcount here goes.......

Alias,Apollo 79,Pigeon,Jim,Toiler,Ray and our mate Bissey........anyone else want to meet up,speak now........ :grin: