Man Utd's Men In Black

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Man Utd's Men In Black

Post by Dom P »

Read the other week that Man Utd's hooligan element is called the Men In Black! I also remember Al Hillier mention a Man Utd connection with the Finchley Boys, Dennis Marks is a Man U fan... See the article below... the attitude of their leader echoes some of the sentiments the Finchleys had: "The Men in Black put themselves in situations most other people wouldn't..."

Anyone come across these mysterous people?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... lence.html
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
Sancho Panza
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Man Utd's Men In Black

Post by Sancho Panza »

Yes, Black has been "de rigeur" at OT for some time.

Have you read the book and it's predecessor " Red Army General" eh Dom?

I know a few fellas who "feature" in them, all reformed characters now of course.
Don Baterista
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

I haven't read the books... just been looking at them at Amazon... I thought all the thugs had taken to the stands with their prawn sarnies.
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
MANUINBLACK
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by MANUINBLACK »

Dom P wrote:Read the other week that Man Utd's hooligan element is called the Men In Black! I also remember Al Hillier mention a Man Utd connection with the Finchley Boys, Dennis Marks is a Man U fan... See the article below... the attitude of their leader echoes some of the sentiments the Finchleys had: "The Men in Black put themselves in situations most other people wouldn't..."

Anyone come across these mysterous people?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... lence.html
Ahem..............
well that was amazing,its taken him all day to learn that bass solo
cerdan6899
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by cerdan6899 »

You might remember a few years ago Utd played against Roma ( in Italy ) in the champions league, there was a lot of trouble that was televised involving police and Utd fans. There was always gonna be trouble during the return leg at Old Trafford. When Roma fans were waiting to enter the ground it kicked off as predicted, although it was well contained by the police. I remeber an interview with a witness on BBC who said 'men in black appeared from nowhere and attacked the Roma fans'
i want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live
Manc In Black
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Manc In Black »

As for Mancs in Black - now you see them, now you don't - but Dennis was hard & Tom
Toyah was fit - In Flight
on on on on
Established 11 September 1974