Dell customer services - moments of the Brent for Crass

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Can`t believe fucking Dell computers. Was just advised by their support to open the PC up and swap the power supply unit. Also to check a light on the motherboard.

Erm...yeah should I dry my hands first and switch the PC off? I shoulda pretended to do it and screamed down the phone at the support monkey and ask him to get me an ambulance :D

Jim

Edited By theraven1979 on 1081243944
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Jiminblack
Down In The Sewer

Post by Jiminblack »

theraven1979 wrote:Can`t believe fucking Dell computers. Was just advised by their support to open the PC up and swap the power supply unit. Also to check a light on the motherboard.

Erm...yeah should I dry my hands first and switch the PC off? I shoulda pretended to do it and screamed down the phone at the support monkey and ask him to get me an ambulance :D

Jim
They are useless. I sent back my laptop because the letter 'c' doesn't work properly and they sent it back 'repaired' with the same fault. I've been psyhing myself up for the past five months in order to send it back again but it means I will have to deal with those monkeys again. :wallbash:
Oi! Can I have my mikestand back? You might do yourself an injury....get it stuck in somewhere.
Jiminblack
Down In The Sewer

Post by Jiminblack »

Jiminblack wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Can`t believe fucking Dell computers. Was just advised by their support to open the PC up and swap the power supply unit. Also to check a light on the motherboard.

Jim

They are useless. I sent back my laptop because the letter 'c' doesn't work properly and they sent it back 'repaired' with the same fault. I've been psyhing myself up for the past five months in order to send it back again but it means I will have to deal with those monkeys again. :wallbash:
As you will see from the spelling 'psyhing' I am still having trouble with the 'c' key. I have to hit it with a sledgehammer to get it to work.

Dell are fuking unts! :upyoursmatey:
Oi! Can I have my mikestand back? You might do yourself an injury....get it stuck in somewhere.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

haha yeah they are fuckin useless - We ordered some PCs from them a while back for business use and they never turned up until I had to phone them and ask where they were. Its a long story but I will never use them again now and I`d recommend that people leave them well alone. Their PC`s used to be at the going rate but now they same to be quite competitive and the reason for that is that they`re not employing humans anymore. :D

Jim
Rich
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rich »

theraven1979 wrote:haha yeah they are fuckin useless - We ordered some PCs from them a while back for business use and they never turned up until I had to phone them and ask where they were. Its a long story but I will never use them again now and I`d recommend that people leave them well alone. Their PC`s used to be at the going rate but now they same to be quite competitive and the reason for that is that they`re not employing humans anymore. :D

Jim
Do EMI own Dell? :doh:

Rich.
Black and White becomes........
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Like almost every muppet company in England right now. Shoddy bastards the lot of us (well not all of us)

Jim
Rich
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rich »

theraven1979 wrote:Like almost every muppet company in England right now.

Jim
Quite liked the muppets - 'specially the two old boys.

Rich.
Black and White becomes........
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

My PC's a Dell-Dimension 8300.
Damn good PC but the hassle I had getting it you would'nt believe if I told you.

No complaints so far though.Apart from the cartridges for the printer being bloody expensive.£38 for the pair.

:(
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

Dell...
or Del Boy??

crass :D
http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

ironclad
SHAKESPEARO

Post by ironclad »

Dell are terrible. I owned a PC from them some years ago and it just froze up on me for no reason...they wouldn't even take it back (this happened almost 2 months after purchase)
I have a mac now and I am neverrrr turning back to PC's