CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

MANUINBLACK
The Man They Love To Hate

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Post by MANUINBLACK »

How good was that display by Man U last night :?: Outclassing the "arse" twice in a week...special :grin: now for a bit of barca in the final.that wish might come back and bite me but lets not have the same final as last year :roll: feel sorry for fletcher but i'm afraid i am well happy that he is not able to play in the final as imho he is just not good enough.
well that was amazing,its taken him all day to learn that bass solo
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Post by mickinblack »

Arsenal blew it.that kid that slipped should have really of known better theres no excuses in top flight football,semi final of champions leauge paid 10 million pound a second then slips,tut tut i wonder what brian clough would of said about that..
fourth horseman

Post by fourth horseman »

Can't wait! Booked my hotel for Rome last year (me and the old man have done this every year since 99, it makes sense 'cause then you can just cancel if thy don't make it), and got the tickets of the uefa website in late february for as little as £60, there in a good place too, apparently (m and the old man have also done this every year, cause then if united don't make it, you can flog 'em for a fortune!). This year and last year it's paid of! I hope we get Barcelona for footballing sake, and then hopefully we can take advantage of their weak defence. Having said that, they have messi, eto'o and henry :? anyways UP THE REDS! :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8)
Shove it up yer bollocks then!
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

fourth horseman wrote:Can't wait! Booked my hotel for Rome last year (me and the old man have done this every year since 99, it makes sense 'cause then you can just cancel if thy don't make it), and got the tickets of the uefa website in late february for as little as £60, there in a good place too, apparently (m and the old man have also done this every year, cause then if united don't make it, you can flog 'em for a fortune!). This year and last year it's paid of! I hope we get Barcelona for footballing sake, and then hopefully we can take advantage of their weak defence. Having said that, they have messi, eto'o and henry :? anyways UP THE REDS! :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8)
Tut Tut

Shame on you buying tickets then over chargeing genine fans for your ticket just because your team didnt make the final,sell your ticket for face value,be a true football fan.
fourth horseman

Post by fourth horseman »

mickinblack wrote:
fourth horseman wrote:Can't wait! Booked my hotel for Rome last year (me and the old man have done this every year since 99, it makes sense 'cause then you can just cancel if thy don't make it), and got the tickets of the uefa website in late february for as little as £60, there in a good place too, apparently (m and the old man have also done this every year, cause then if united don't make it, you can flog 'em for a fortune!). This year and last year it's paid of! I hope we get Barcelona for footballing sake, and then hopefully we can take advantage of their weak defence. Having said that, they have messi, eto'o and henry :? anyways UP THE REDS! :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8)
Tut Tut

Shame on you buying tickets then over chargeing genine fans for your ticket just because your team didnt make the final,sell your ticket for face value,be a true football fan.
I do to a certain degree, the ones you buy on uefa ar always cheaper than the ones you buy through the club, so me and the old man just sell 'em at the price the clubs charge, usually in the £100's, I say fortune, I should have said small fortune
Shove it up yer bollocks then!
Sidinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Sidinblack »

Chelsea's year this year. Hiddink knows what he's up to. John Terry is after revenge after missing that penalty. I wish it had gone in then the losing pen would have been Ronaldo's . Imagine the tears and make up running.
Blind acceptance is a sign - of stupid fools who stand in line.
Sancho Panza

Post by Sancho Panza »

Sidinblack wrote:Chelsea's year this year. Hiddink knows what he's up to. John Terry is after revenge after missing that penalty. I wish it had gone in then the losing pen would have been Ronaldo's . Imagine the tears and make up running.

All the symathy for John Terry is misplaced for that penalty miss (no pun intended).
Ronaldo had missed his earlier, so it only squared things up,it was Van Der Sars great save that won it from Anelkas penalty.

I thnk MANUINBLACK comments about Flether are a bit unfair, he has become a very dependable midfielder for United.
If he wasn't up to it he wouldn't get a game and would have gone the way of Kleberson, Djemba Djemba, Miller, Eagles etc., ie; out the front door.
Don Baterista
Manc In Black
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Manc In Black »

On On On
nuf said
on on on on
Established 11 September 1974
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Hello Nick. :smt006

:lol:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
cerdan6899
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by cerdan6899 »

MANUINBLACK wrote:How good was that display by Man U last night :?: Outclassing the "arse" twice in a week...special :grin: now for a bit of barca in the final.that wish might come back and bite me but lets not have the same final as last year :roll: feel sorry for fletcher but i'm afraid i am well happy that he is not able to play in the final as imho he is just not good enough.

With you all the way there fella. I too feel sorry for Fletch, good engine on him, thought he would have done a job for the shirts in midfield along with Anderson. Although i understand the rent boys frustration i think they may be in a spot of bother for their antics after the game.
i want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live
Sidinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Sidinblack »

Bugger. I got that wrong. UEFA just did not want 2 English teams in the final.We had exactly the same situation with the ref when we played Barca a couple of years back. Bast'rds :smt013
Blind acceptance is a sign - of stupid fools who stand in line.
Manc In Black
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Manc In Black »

Champions of England
Champions of Europe!!!!!!!!
on on on on
Established 11 September 1974