Chat room

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Chat room

Post by Kathinboots »

Just think "Carry On in the forums"
Boogie now, Dave!
billyboy
Down In The Sewer

Post by billyboy »

:smt024 :smt023
Have you all got your crackerjack pencils.....
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I've set the default style to Prosilver otherwise you won't see it

The chat room is experimental so let me know thoughts etc after you've all tested it a bit.

Jim
ravenlunatic wrote:Well done on the old chat room front Jim, but it all seems to have gone a bit queer..........veeeerrryyy ssslllooooowww, and the board style has automatically changed to another one that I don't like, with the option to change it back in the user pref. now disapeared, and my user name now seems to appear in the list of chat room users irrespective of my not using it or not. All a bit odd.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

http://www.thestranglerssite.co.uk/3forums/chat.php

For Gary and anyone else who ain't sussed it yet - you were clicking the old link Gary.

It's also on the main page

Jim
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

I don't want to bloody see it! that is the whole point.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

theraven1979 wrote:I've set the default style to Prosilver otherwise you won't see it

The chat room is experimental so let me know thoughts etc after you've all tested it a bit.

Jim
ravenlunatic wrote:Well done on the old chat room front Jim, but it all seems to have gone a bit queer..........veeeerrryyy ssslllooooowww, and the board style has automatically changed to another one that I don't like, with the option to change it back in the user pref. now disapeared, and my user name now seems to appear in the list of chat room users irrespective of my not using it or not. All a bit odd.
Can we have the other styles back?

Don't like this one at all! :twisted:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

gizzard wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:I've set the default style to Prosilver otherwise you won't see it

Jim
Can we have the other styles back?

Don't like this one at all! :twisted:
Seconded :evil:
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

You'll get use to it.

I'll have a look into it - which one were you using ?

Jim
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

theraven1979 wrote:You'll get use to it.

I'll have a look into it - which one were you using ?

Jim
sub-silver?? - the one that made it look like the 'old' forum pages with avatars on the left.

When the site was recently over-hauled, I was using this style of the board - did not really get used to it at all and defo prefered when I worked out how to change the style to what I was using.
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

MULLY wrote:
sub-silver?? - the one that made it look like the 'old' forum pages with avatars on the left.
Me also.
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

Sorry Jim - but the board really does look shite now! A personal setting of black was my colour of choice - what other colour do you need?! - and now the default has been set to this washed out cripple car blue. Looks a little amateur I'm afraid...

Bring back the black. :lol:
http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

gizzard wrote:
MULLY wrote:
Me also.

And me

This one is very hard on the eyes........
Claireinblack
kent