New piercings

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Roy Batty
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Roy Batty »

GRIFF wrote:I have one question for people who get/have body parts pierced .................why? I find that unless it is a tribal situation, or you enjoy your partner tweaking, it looks frickin stupid (especially the branding brigade, or the implant freaks who think they look "cool") You can take the most gorgeous (in your eyes) individual and butcher them with whatever, and they just look .........................stooooopid. Dont give me all that bollox about being an individual, the tribe you all belong to are the tribe of numpties. Oooo you are so out there( banana greenwell is a prime example) Let the tirade begin.

ps if you are an ugly furker do you think getting your helmet done is going to improve your pulling power. and if you have a shit technique a little silver ball aint going to make one jot of difference! :twisted:
get a grip cyril!! each to their own!!

ROCK N ROLL.... get back on the westlife forum board!!!
URGH URGH URGH URGH!!!!
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Roy Batty wrote:
gizzard wrote:http://www.body-piercing.com.au/body_pi ... cedure.htm

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

:shock:

OUCH OUCH FCUKING OUCH!!
fekkin hell, they daint do it like that on sexectera!! was just get a grip mate and in with the seamstress's needle from under the helmet!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ouch indeed. I was thinking of copying one of james hetfields tatts on my arm, but since i've realized the fact that i'm going to end up nothing like him :( i diddn't see the point.

His whole body is now coverd with tattoos and his wife hates it but he told her were to go. I like the one his has of a pack of cards in flames on his arms and the metallica song "carp diem baby" on the bottom.

He also has a tattoo of jesus crying on his right arm, an iron cross on his right elbow, a spider web on his left elbow & a half devil half angel on his left arm amoungst others.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

ShavenRaven
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by ShavenRaven »

Toiler On The Sea wrote:As an active blood donor, I find this trend very selfish indeed.

Do people realise that after you get either tatoo'd or pierced you cannot give blood.

In England you can still give blood after tattooing .. need to wait 6 months tho (sometimes 12). Same rules apply for ear piercing and acupuncture!

Good on ya Babe .. at least you can remove them if you decide you no longer want them in - who cares what anyone else thinks. :smt098
BazinBlack

Post by BazinBlack »

I had to return some cufflinks recently as I did not have my wrists pierced... :grin:

Bazza
Strolling along minding my own business.....
Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: New piercings

Post by Babeinblack »

C r a s s ! wrote:
Babeinblack wrote:
C r a s s ! wrote: Everyone here is under the umpression you are female, although you don't say what you are, babeinblack. What are you? I'm curious.
I can assure you i am most definately a WOMAN !
Roy Batty sez you were 5ft away from me at Lincoln: you must be the young blonde lady at the front?

:smt061
No i'm not blonde , i have shortish dark hair , i was at the front though 8)
Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Babeinblack »

ShavenRaven wrote:
Toiler On The Sea wrote:As an active blood donor, I find this trend very selfish indeed.

Do people realise that after you get either tatoo'd or pierced you cannot give blood.

In England you can still give blood after tattooing .. need to wait 6 months tho (sometimes 12). Same rules apply for ear piercing and acupuncture!

Good on ya Babe .. at least you can remove them if you decide you no longer want them in - who cares what anyone else thinks. :smt098

Thanks for your support shaven raven :wink:
BazinBlack

Post by BazinBlack »

Babeinblack wrote:
C r a s s ! wrote:
Babeinblack wrote: I can assure you i am most definately a WOMAN !
Roy Batty sez you were 5ft away from me at Lincoln: you must be the young blonde lady at the front?

Were you in front of Baz, if so then I was standing behind you...
Strolling along minding my own business.....
Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Babeinblack »

BazinBlack wrote:
Babeinblack wrote:
C r a s s ! wrote: Roy Batty sez you were 5ft away from me at Lincoln: you must be the young blonde lady at the front?

Were you in front of Baz, if so then I was standing behind you...
Yes i was in front of Baz that's where i can usually be found :lol:
GRIFF
Ugly
Ugly

Post by GRIFF »

Roy Batty wrote:
GRIFF wrote:I have one question for people who get/have body parts pierced .................why? I find that unless it is a tribal situation, or you enjoy your partner tweaking, it looks frickin stupid (especially the branding brigade, or the implant freaks who think they look "cool") You can take the most gorgeous (in your eyes) individual and butcher them with whatever, and they just look .........................stooooopid. Dont give me all that bollox about being an individual, the tribe you all belong to are the tribe of numpties. Oooo you are so out there( banana greenwell is a prime example) Let the tirade begin.

ps if you are an ugly furker do you think getting your helmet done is going to improve your pulling power. and if you have a shit technique a little silver ball aint going to make one jot of difference! :twisted:

listen nora, the attention seeking device comments do not mean I am a westlife punter, away and compare frilly panties and lip gloss with the girlies. if you think tats and piercings are rocknroll saggy tights, then it is you that needs to get a grip and go and join the bunty forum
Griff
Roy Batty

Post by Roy Batty »

GRIFF wrote:
Roy Batty wrote:

listen nora, the attention seeking device comments do not mean I am a westlife punter, away and compare frilly panties and lip gloss with the girlies. if you think tats and piercings are rocknroll saggy tights, then it is you that needs to get a grip and go and join the bunty forum
i have searched high n low for the bunty forum ,but cant find it :cry: :cry:

any ideas of a link :wink:
URGH URGH URGH URGH!!!!
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Roy Batty wrote:i have searched high n low for the bunty forum ,but cant find it :cry: :cry:

any ideas of a link :wink:
Bunty wrote:Statistics show that you're most likely to get your own story in a girls' comic if you're a sporty, disabled, artistic Victorian orphan who lives with a violent aunt or uncle, having a hurt sister/brother/pet who you need to earn money for, but don't realise that your best friend secretly resents you, the snobs are plotting against you, and an evil mastermind is attempting to take over your school and you're the only one who can resist her powers. However, this will count for nothing if your name doesn't lend itself to a clever titular pun.
I went out with her! :shock:

Mind you..........'The Four Marys' were a cracking good half an hours entertainment! :oops: