ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Feckin' cruel what they did to that Turkey's back n'all hey gizz? :twisted:
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:Feckin' cruel what they did to that Turkey's back n'all hey gizz? :twisted:
Yes indeed :!:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Mad Hatter
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Mad Hatter »

gizzard wrote:http://www.body-piercing.com.au/body_pi ... cedure.htm

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

:shock:

OUCH OUCH FCUKING OUCH!!
Bloody hell. ........ I've come over very giddy all of a sudden. I need a lie down. My eyes are watering as well :smt089
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Damian wrote:I once offered to pay for my wife to have her nipples and clit pierced but she refused.
Typical you offer to buy her jewelrey and she says no.

Women eh!

:lol:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Peeing afterwards can't be much fun. Yikes!!!
GRIFF
Ugly
Ugly

Post by GRIFF »

I have one question for people who get/have body parts pierced .................why? I find that unless it is a tribal situation, or you enjoy your partner tweaking, it looks frickin stupid (especially the branding brigade, or the implant freaks who think they look "cool") You can take the most gorgeous (in your eyes) individual and butcher them with whatever, and they just look .........................stooooopid. Dont give me all that bollox about being an individual, the tribe you all belong to are the tribe of numpties. Oooo you are so out there( banana greenwell is a prime example) Let the tirade begin.

ps if you are an ugly furker do you think getting your helmet done is going to improve your pulling power. and if you have a shit technique a little silver ball aint going to make one jot of difference! :twisted:
Griff
Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Babeinblack »

GRIFF wrote:I have one question for people who get/have body parts pierced .................why? I find that unless it is a tribal situation, or you enjoy your partner tweaking, it looks frickin stupid (especially the branding brigade, or the implant freaks who think they look "cool") You can take the most gorgeous (in your eyes) individual and butcher them with whatever, and they just look .........................stooooopid. Dont give me all that bollox about being an individual, the tribe you all belong to are the tribe of numpties. Oooo you are so out there( banana greenwell is a prime example) Let the tirade begin.

ps if you are an ugly furker do you think getting your helmet done is going to improve your pulling power. and if you have a shit technique a little silver ball aint going to make one jot of difference! :twisted:
Calm down dear ! My pierced nipples don't affect you in any way so don't let it raise your stress levels ! In answer to your question i got them done beacause i think they look nice simple as that 8)
suchi
Ugly
Ugly

Post by suchi »

:lol: Someone tell me this thread is a joke. Most people just get on with it. Attention seeking, courting social acceptance, and sexual rejection are some of the words that spring to mind.

Anyways, I thought pushing teflon ball bearings up under ya cock skin and cutting marsupial pouches into ya tits is the in-thing nowadays.

Somewhere to keep your Kendal Mint Cake for a quick energy rush when the sex isn't going too well. :?
Isolate the critisism and pass it on.
ladpinblack

Post by ladpinblack »

GRIFF wrote:I have one question for people who get/have body parts pierced .................why? I find that unless it is a tribal situation, or you enjoy your partner tweaking, it looks frickin stupid (especially the branding brigade, or the implant freaks who think they look "cool") You can take the most gorgeous (in your eyes) individual and butcher them with whatever, and they just look .........................stooooopid. Dont give me all that bollox about being an individual, the tribe you all belong to are the tribe of numpties. Oooo you are so out there( banana greenwell is a prime example) Let the tirade begin.

CHILL
Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Babeinblack »

suchi wrote::lol: Someone tell me this thread is a joke. Most people just get on with it. Attention seeking, courting social acceptance, and sexual rejection are some of the words that spring to mind.

Anyways, I thought pushing teflon ball bearings up under ya cock skin and cutting marsupial pouches into ya tits is the in-thing nowadays.

Somewhere to keep your Kendal Mint Cake for a quick energy rush when the sex isn't going too well. :?

:?: Obviously hit a nerve Mr Suchi , i am none of the above & most people have found this thread amusing obviously you don't have a sense of humour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRIFF
Ugly
Ugly

Post by GRIFF »

Babeinblack wrote:

Calm down dear ! My pierced nipples don't affect you in any way so don't let it raise your stress levels ! In answer to your question i got them done beacause i think they look nice simple as that 8)
I am not your dear, and I could not give a toss about your piercing. I think they look nice...................eh whatever. You are right they do not affect me in anyway, just thought I would chuck in my usual unwelcome tuppence worth anyway. Stressed not me, more amused at your attention seeking.
Griff
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Wow, this is a turning into a good old-fashioned forums handbag thread! Respect folks - keep 'em swinging!

(Although there is a hidden agenda going on here ;-) )