INDIA PALACE RESTAURANT - BUXTON

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Post Reply
User avatar
Sancho Panza
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 623
Joined: 14 Apr 2005, 17:13
Location: Ageing discracefuilly

Post by Sancho Panza »

Excellent work PiL, I'm just a bit concerned about how we will co ordinate a 30+ person runner? Taxis are easy but a curry house needs prep.

Who will be the decoy feigning illness in the bogs while we all do one on the sly or will we just all make a mad dash for the exits after a given signal.

This needs serious planning.

I suggest we delegate an escape commitee for this event.
Don Baterista
User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12022
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Post by PaulinLondon »

Sancho Panza wrote: I suggest we delegate an escape commitee for this event.
I am sure there will be a lot of "escaping" the next day. As you say, Gawd help Buxton's hotel cleaning staff on Sunday morning.

Table now up to 29 diners with seating still available.

Current Post Gig MunchersinBlack are :

Rodders
Ice Cube
Gizz
Fendale plus 1
Ice Cube's mate Gary plus 1
Billyinblack plus 3
Pigeon
The Strangler
Ladpinblack plus 1
50 Million Jalfrezis plus Lucy
Saminblack
Radioactivity
Paulb
PaulinLondon
Adrian and Mrs. Adrian.
Sancho Panza plus five.


"When I was a viking.........my friend he ate the Prawn Puri".
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
User avatar
Sancho Panza
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 623
Joined: 14 Apr 2005, 17:13
Location: Ageing discracefuilly

Post by Sancho Panza »

Current Post Gig MunchersinBlack are :

Rodders
Ice Cube
Gizz
Fendale plus 1
Ice Cube's mate Gary plus 1
Billyinblack plus 3
Pigeon
The Strangler
Ladpinblack plus 1
50 Million Jalfrezis plus Lucy
Saminblack
Radioactivity
Paulb
PaulinLondon
Adrian and Mrs. Adrian.
Sancho Panza plus five.

Do we have to wear name labels for ID cos I won't know anyone by name? (only kidding :wink:)

Theres a few people on this list I'd like to thank for helping out with DVD's and cd's and things.
Don Baterista
User avatar
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 11258
Joined: 27 Jun 2003, 12:32
Location: Left of the middle.

Post by gizzard »

PaulinLondon wrote:
Sancho Panza wrote: I suggest we delegate an escape commitee for this event.
I am sure there will be a lot of "escaping" the next day. As you say, Gawd help Buxton's hotel cleaning staff on Sunday morning.

Table now up to 29 diners with seating still available.

Current Post Gig MunchersinBlack are :

Rodders
Ice Cube
Gizz
Fendale plus 1
Ice Cube's mate Gary plus 1
Billyinblack plus 3
Pigeon
The Strangler
Ladpinblack plus 1
50 Million Jalfrezis plus Lucy
Saminblack
Radioactivity
Paulb
PaulinLondon
Adrian and Mrs. Adrian.
Sancho Panza plus five.


"When I was a viking.........my friend he ate the Prawn Puri".
Can someone bring a camera :?: 8)
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
User avatar
Rodney Blackstaff
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1806
Joined: 15 Oct 2006, 14:02
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Rodney Blackstaff »

Will have mine as usual! :wink:
Image
I see your outstretched hand through the closing door
But it's a far better thing I do than I have done before
User avatar
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 11258
Joined: 27 Jun 2003, 12:32
Location: Left of the middle.

Post by gizzard »

Rodney Blackstaff wrote:Will have mine as usual! :wink:
Thought you might Rodders. :wink: :grin:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
User avatar
Rodney Blackstaff
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1806
Joined: 15 Oct 2006, 14:02
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Rodney Blackstaff »

gizzard wrote:
Rodney Blackstaff wrote:Will have mine as usual! :wink:
Thought you might Rodders. :wink: :grin:
I know it's predictable isn't it :roll:
Image
I see your outstretched hand through the closing door
But it's a far better thing I do than I have done before
Monkeyboy
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Jan 2004, 10:30

Post by Monkeyboy »

Rodney Blackstaff wrote:
gizzard wrote:
Rodney Blackstaff wrote:Will have mine as usual! :wink:
Thought you might Rodders. :wink: :grin:
I know it's predictable isn't it :roll:

Very
User avatar
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 11224
Joined: 04 Apr 2004, 00:48
Location: UTOPIA!
Contact:

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Welcome back Monkeyboy :!: :twisted:
Monkeyboy
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Jan 2004, 10:30

Post by Monkeyboy »

ThruBeingCool wrote:Welcome back Monkeyboy :!: :twisted:
I thang youaw. kind sir ...........i have been looking after me cows and me pigs ....but lets just pray that the evil RADAR isnt lurking in the wings to cause some much needed aggro..............what a looney he is
best forgotten,,,,,i say...... dont you think
User avatar
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 11224
Joined: 04 Apr 2004, 00:48
Location: UTOPIA!
Contact:

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Nowt wrong with RADAR!

Need more posters like him to stir things up. ;-)
Monkeyboy
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Jan 2004, 10:30

Post by Monkeyboy »

ThruBeingCool wrote:Nowt wrong with RADAR!

Need more posters like him to stir things up. ;-)
Then he might return (Nooooooooooooooooooo)

God help us all
Post Reply