INDIA PALACE RESTAURANT - BUXTON

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

INDIA PALACE RESTAURANT - BUXTON

Post by PaulinLondon »

Please only put your name here if you want to eat at the restaurant after the gig on 16 February 08.

If there will be more than one of you, please say so.

I want to give the restaurant the best possible idea on numbers. It's only fair to them.

Cheers.

Paul

:wink:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Rodney Blackstaff
Ugly
Ugly

Re: INDIA PALACE RESTAURANT - BUXTON

Post by Rodney Blackstaff »

PaulinLondon wrote:Please only put your name here if you want to eat at the restaurant after the gig on 16 February 08.

I want to give the restaurant the best possible idea on numbers. It's only fair to them.

Cheers.

Paul

Me, the Cube and Gizz seeing as we're all in the same car. Cheers mate
I see your outstretched hand through the closing door
But it's a far better thing I do than I have done before
FenDale
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by FenDale »

Dale plus 1 please, Paul. :smt045
If Karen Carpenter had eaten Mama Cass' sandwich they'd both still be alive today!
icecube
Ugly
Ugly

Post by icecube »

My mate Gary (he suggested this gaff!) and probably 1 other

Cheers Paul. Good effort. I reckon you will be taking orders by the end of the week :lol:
This can't be undone

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

:lol: At it again Paul? Good on yer, sir!
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
billyinblack63
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by billyinblack63 »

billyinblack plus 3 cheers paul
cant wait for buxton !!!!!!!!
we are the middlesbrough crewinblack
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Alias wrote::lol: At it again Paul? Good on yer, sir!
Wish you could be there mate.

Thanks to everyone so far. I am noting the attendees.

8)
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Adam, I think i'll stick with my usual in indian resturants, Adam this would be the time were you could call me were im in an indian and play "sometimes" with the speakerphone turned on accidentley eventhough it was quite funny the last time... the scene pigeon sitting with family in local indian enjoying his curry phone rings Speaker phone on rather loud adamneil on the other end

"PIDGE WHATS UP DUDE ... LISTEN TO THIS ..... BURP" all of a suden loud guitars fill the resturant and then "someday im going to smack her face" etc mystepdad kev at the point was saying "whos that?" after sometimes they then go into "curfew" the phone is still on speakerphone, i then tell adam that was great but im in an indian resturant dinning out with the family right now then the waiter asked me to switch my phone off as it was interferring with the citar music in the background. Ever since then whenever we've gone out for a family meal i've been told not to take my phone out with me.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

PaulinLondon wrote:Please only put your name here if you want to eat at the restaurant after the gig on 16 February 08.

Cheers.

Paul

Paul,

You taking a few Stranglers CD's for them to play in there ala Spread eagle :?: 8)
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Rodney Blackstaff
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rodney Blackstaff »

gizzard wrote:

Cheers.

Paul

Paul,

You taking a few Stranglers CD's for them to play in there ala Spread eagle :?: 8)
I could knock up a couple of 'compilation' cd's to keep the nite going????Favs and the obscure!

Rodders
I see your outstretched hand through the closing door
But it's a far better thing I do than I have done before
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Rodney Blackstaff wrote:
gizzard wrote:

Cheers.

Paul

Paul,

I could knock up a couple of 'compilation' cd's to keep the nite going????Favs and the obscure!

Rodders
Nice idea Rodders.

I will tell the establishment. ;-)
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

Count me in please Paul.
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.