Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

I'm going on my own.

Anyone of you lot going??
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
jeanjacketburnel
Rats Rally

Post by jeanjacketburnel »

No not now. Was going to send off for my tickets today but it's sold out. Fucking gutted.Can't do any of the other gigs so it looks like I'll have to wait till June,Douberly fucking gutted! :( :
STEVE
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

jeanjacketburnel wrote:No not now. Was going to send off for my tickets today but it's sold out. Fucking gutted.Can't do any of the other gigs so it looks like I'll have to wait till June,Douberly fucking gutted! :( :
JJB,

They ARE still available.

I phoned the venue yesterday and reserved mine.
The guy said they had 58 left.

The BOX OFFICE for ALL shows is @ the LITTLE CIVIC, NORTH STREET.
Opening Hours : 10.00am - 6.00pm Mon - Sat ............... Tel: 01902 - 552121
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Pam
Rats Rally

Post by Pam »

gizzard wrote:I'm going on my own.

Are going but may not get there til last minute as travelling from Kent and have pre-op hospital appointment at midday ( which at least saved having to negotiate leaving work early! ).

Don't know area that well but apparently have to collect tickets from pub near venue so, unless its dire, will probably be in there.

Pam
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

Pam wrote:
gizzard wrote:I'm going on my own.

Are going but may not get there til last minute as travelling from Kent and have pre-op hospital appointment at midday ( which at least saved having to negotiate leaving work early! ).

Don't know area that well but apparently have to collect tickets from pub near venue so, unless its dire, will probably be in there.

Pam
I've never been to Wolverhampton.
The place to collect the tickets is called the little pub or something just down from the venue. Thers a large multi story car park opposite also.

Should be a good un.

:D :D
philjxn
Ugly
Ugly

Post by philjxn »

Never been to Wolverhampton ....but doesn't that place hold 1500 people or so ...if it IS sold out v.good sign I'd say. Hear that SBE is going to be sold out as well..any news from other venues - what about Academy 1 - that place is a bloody aircraft hangar..
Freddie Laker showed them what to do...