Up the smoke - Who where when?

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

The Little Nuclei
Rats Rally

Post by The Little Nuclei »

Alex wrote:Edwards is the best place. Though didn't Dom or Manna suggest somewhere else this time?

Gary, do one of your wordy maps.
Alex...I'm only gonna do Cambridge on this tour and will probably stay over night as well !!! ??? :pissedagain:
Ice
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Ice »

Got tix for this one, let's hope I actually make it this time :;): Think I've still got your moby Crass.

Tip for staying in a London hotel: ONLY EVER go for a named one (i.e. Holiday Inn, Hilton, etc). Will cost lot more but oh so worth it! Discovered that myself the hard way a few years ago and missed a wedding beacuse of it (too long a story). Last few times, a group of us have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Hammersmith which is about a 15 min walk. The Hilton (10 mins walk) is a luxury I could only afford once :D
Deadly with make-up on...
Alex
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Alex »

The Little Nuclei wrote:
Alex wrote:Edwards is the best place. Though didn't Dom or Manna suggest somewhere else this time?

Gary, do one of your wordy maps.

Alex...I'm only gonna do Cambridge on this tour and will probably stay over night as well !!! ??? :pissedagain:
Shame, it ain't gonna be the same without you Mr Machine. Who am I gonna push roll ups on now? ???
look I've got a microphone, I can speak about 2000 times louder than any of you idiots, alright!.....However loud you shout........SHUT UP!!...YA BUNCH OF MORONS !!!!!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Ice wrote: Last few times, a group of us have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Hammersmith which is about a 15 min walk.
I was there at one of the recent SBE gigs - I can recommend it - Pretty cheap and it`s nice to get the full breakfast in the morning with the News on the box and fresh newspapers on hand to beat away the post gig comedown/hangover.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Ice
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Ice »

You going to London this time Jim? Or are there enough Northern ones to keep you happy? :;):
Deadly with make-up on...
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

Any of the hotels on Shepherd's Bush Road are fine. Fuck the Holiday Inn... 25 notes a night at the last one on the left opposite Brook Green. A mate from Denver swears by it!
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five