ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ratty
Down In The Sewer
Posts: 70
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 10:32

ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by ratty » 27 Aug 2013, 16:29

light hearted quiz....... how many words from the word NORVEGICUS..... no cheating,,,,, prize for winner.... adjudicator required.........

User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 33792
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Saltaire
Contact:

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by theraven1979 » 27 Aug 2013, 19:33

Sore Cun.... - Hmmmm we might need the Rattus :lol:

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

User avatar
jaydee1964
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1131
Joined: 29 Aug 2013, 05:50

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by jaydee1964 » 30 Aug 2013, 22:50

How about COVERINGS , GROINS ,UNCOVERS

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"The ending of the day.......brings the cccaaaalllllmmm,that you've been waiting for........."

User avatar
delboyinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 148
Joined: 04 Nov 2007, 00:05
Location: Glasgow

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by delboyinblack » 02 Sep 2013, 21:52

UVEGIECORNS?!.
I'm not gonna cry i bet he hit that water high

User avatar
straight curls
Down In The Sewer
Posts: 94
Joined: 14 Jul 2013, 17:22
Location: 37" 27" 39" - Hereford

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by straight curls » 03 Sep 2013, 18:57

This is doin my head in - can't think of sod all :( :smt015 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100
TEEECHER !!!!! ----- 3 doesn't go into 128 EXACTLEEY !!!!!

User avatar
jaydee1964
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1131
Joined: 29 Aug 2013, 05:50

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by jaydee1964 » 04 Sep 2013, 19:00

straight curls wrote:This is doin my head in - can't think of sod all :( :smt015 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100
here you go straight curls ...CURSE..CENSOR...(very appropriate)

Sent from my KFTT

"The ending of the day.......brings the cccaaaalllllmmm,that you've been waiting for........."

User avatar
straight curls
Down In The Sewer
Posts: 94
Joined: 14 Jul 2013, 17:22
Location: 37" 27" 39" - Hereford

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by straight curls » 06 Sep 2013, 15:59

Thankyou Jaydee --- yep -- 2 very appropriate words for a Stranglers Forum !!!!!!!! :smt019 - pity we can't make anything ruder - we definately need the Rattus for a couple more vowels .... where did i put those scrabble letters ? :?: --- still stuck :(

Anyways ,, whose judging this lot ? - isn't anyone going to own up ? :smt013
TEEECHER !!!!! ----- 3 doesn't go into 128 EXACTLEEY !!!!!

User avatar
jaydee1964
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1131
Joined: 29 Aug 2013, 05:50

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by jaydee1964 » 06 Sep 2013, 17:18

straight curls wrote:Thankyou Jaydee --- yep -- 2 very appropriate words for a Stranglers Forum !!!!!!!! :smt019 - pity we can't make anything ruder - we definately need the Rattus for a couple more vowels .... where did i put those scrabble letters ? :?: --- still stuck :(

Anyways ,, whose judging this lot ? - isn't anyone going to own up ? :smt013
if you win I want half the spoils... I'll try for a few more appropriate stranglers related wordy words

"The ending of the day.......brings the cccaaaalllllmmm,that you've been waiting for........."

User avatar
straight curls
Down In The Sewer
Posts: 94
Joined: 14 Jul 2013, 17:22
Location: 37" 27" 39" - Hereford

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by straight curls » 06 Sep 2013, 19:52

jaydee1964 wrote:
straight curls wrote:Thankyou Jaydee --- yep -- 2 very appropriate words for a Stranglers Forum !!!!!!!! :smt019 - pity we can't make anything ruder - we definately need the Rattus for a couple more vowels .... where did i put those scrabble letters ? :?: --- still stuck :(

Anyways ,, whose judging this lot ? - isn't anyone going to own up ? :smt013
if you win I want half the spoils... I'll try for a few more appropriate stranglers related wordy words

I'm game for that ! - does it HAVE to be a pissin word or can we just string any old thing together ????? --- ALSO ... No bugger has said wot the prize is yet !!!! -

any ideas 4 a prize ??? --- clean suggestions only please - ( yeah as if ) :smt077 :smt043
TEEECHER !!!!! ----- 3 doesn't go into 128 EXACTLEEY !!!!!

User avatar
straight curls
Down In The Sewer
Posts: 94
Joined: 14 Jul 2013, 17:22
Location: 37" 27" 39" - Hereford

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by straight curls » 06 Sep 2013, 20:53

After pausing for reflection for a second and playing wiv me scrabble ---- cum up with these --- Yes i know there's a "k" in suc but this is as good as it gets .....

sucin gore
gin sucer
suger icon

go sucin 'er ------ only the "v" not used in this one ---- That Definately deserves a prize ... .. or maybe not? -- give me a Kit Kat .... :twisted: :smt067
TEEECHER !!!!! ----- 3 doesn't go into 128 EXACTLEEY !!!!!

User avatar
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1533
Joined: 25 Jan 2014, 13:20
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by Boody » 13 Mar 2015, 12:15

Vegan Tit Cursor Us!
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.

sewer rat
Rats Rally
Posts: 341
Joined: 05 Apr 2016, 00:09

Re: ANAGRAM OF NORVEGICUS

Post by sewer rat » 03 Dec 2016, 07:12

IGNORES
VOICES
SURE
RUINS
ROGUE
GRINS
GORSE
RINGS
VISOR
RUNES
CURSE
CURSING
OVER
GIVE
GIVER
VIGOUR
SING
SINGER
.....................and I never even took English at school

Post Reply