North.Am. pre-gig events?

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

boshkins
VERSATRAN SERIES F

North.Am. pre-gig events?

Post by boshkins »

The US/Canada tour is about to begin, and it's all quiet on this forum. What, nobody does "piss-ups" this side of Atlantic?
Locals going to Montreal, NYC, Boston and Philly, any designated places for an out-of town fan to warm up with like-minded individuals at?

Anatoly
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: North.Am. pre-gig events?

Post by theraven1979 »

Surely you'd be better off with a pre-match coffee over there? Nearest Starbucks?

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
boshkins
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by boshkins »

theraven1979 wrote:Surely you'd be better off with a pre-match coffee over there? Nearest Starbucks?

Jim
Even if Starbucks is the location (a situation easily fixed with a "venti" hip flask of cognac), where are the posts? How different from the UK tours....
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Not as many US MiB as UK . That said there's a fair few on here - good to see some of them posting but I thought a few old US faces would come out of the wood work - clearly the tour hasn't been advertised well?

Jim
boshkins wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Surely you'd be better off with a pre-match coffee over there? Nearest Starbucks?

Jim
Even if Starbucks is the location (a situation easily fixed with a "venti" hip flask of cognac), where are the posts? How different from the UK tours....
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"