Looe Festival

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

susanj
SHAKESPEARO

Re: Looe Festival

Post by susanj »

Took four trains to get us down from Cumbria on the Friday. Stayed at local campsite for the three nights (two in flooded tent!). Spent Sunday (in wet clothes) unsure of events until bout an hour before. unusual feeling - never been in that situation before, usually really enjoy the whole build up of the day.
Fantastic gig - once they were on stage didn't really notice the weather. Delays trying to get home due to weather conditions but w :grin: ould do it all again tomorrow!
Can't wait to see whats in store for 2013 :grin:
paul b
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by paul b »

gin, shit, walk to pub, cider, cider, fags, cider, gin, pub, another pub, more fags, gin, some wanky wet fucking cunty beach, wine bar (ooh get me), dry off with a gin, pub, fags, gin, another wine bar, gin, dancing, gin, singing, gin, fags, stagger, no food, fags, hotel, open their bar, gin, bed with gin by the side of the bed. :grin: :grin: :grin:
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"
beebop
Rats Rally

Post by beebop »

paul b wrote:gin, shit, walk to pub, cider, cider, fags, cider, gin, pub, another pub, more fags, gin, some wanky wet fucking cunty beach, wine bar (ooh get me), dry off with a gin, pub, fags, gin, another wine bar, gin, dancing, gin, singing, gin, fags, stagger, no food, fags, hotel, open their bar, gin, bed with gin by the side of the bed. :grin: :grin: :grin:
Think you missed a pub out
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

paul b wrote:gin, shit, walk to pub, cider, cider, fags, cider, gin, pub, another pub, more fags, gin, some wanky wet fucking cunty beach, wine bar (ooh get me), dry off with a gin, pub, fags, gin, another wine bar, gin, dancing, gin, singing, gin, fags, stagger, no food, fags, hotel, open their bar, gin, bed with gin by the side of the bed. :grin: :grin: :grin:
No mention of Stella? :smt012

You've changed so much... :smt010
leskei
Rats Rally

Post by leskei »

funnily enough paul, exactly the same as mine except for the fags
good to see you again :lol:
paul b
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by paul b »

and you mate xxx
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"
Manc In Black
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Manc In Black »

on on on on
Established 11 September 1974
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

You forgot the "grey Cornish morning" :grin: :wink:

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Thanks for the link mate.