Solfest Festival

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Solfest Festival

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

Enough about shitty Preston, who's going to Solfest then?
Sweat and shite and blood!
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Solfest Festival

Post by miserablewoman »

Sorry mate, just shitty Preston for me :lol:
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...
Stevie.T-'up north'

Well what a fantastic turn out... from the general Solfest crowd! Where the hell were you fuckers? Anyway as for The Stranglers, not one of their better performances by a long way. Would've been nice to hear the songs 'sung' instead of 'shouted'.
Clairetheduchess
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Clairetheduchess »

Well I thought it was a great gig!! :grin:
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:Well what a fantastic turn out... from the general Solfest crowd! Where the hell were you fuckers? Anyway as for The Stranglers, not one of their better performances by a long way. Would've been nice to hear the songs 'sung' instead of 'shouted'.

Preston £23 Solfest £89 go work it out, plus you have to go to the ends of Britian err no thanks.I've done the Carlisle UTD away trip ......... never again!.

Stevie.T-'up north'

pigeon wrote:
Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:Well what a fantastic turn out... from the general Solfest crowd! Where the hell were you fuckers? Anyway as for The Stranglers, not one of their better performances by a long way. Would've been nice to hear the songs 'sung' instead of 'shouted'.

Preston £23 Solfest £89 go work it out, plus you have to go to the ends of Britian err no thanks.I've done the Carlisle UTD away trip ......... never again!
Work this one out Funkypidge! Solfest - 3 days in picturesque surroundings with the added bonus of The Damned, Wilko, UK Subs etc etc, all for an extra £66 - which you'd probably recoup anyway by not having to shell out for accommodation and by taking your own beer.
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

I'd have loved to have gone Stevie but never got round to it. I STILL have not seen the UK Subs, how embarrassing is that eh :lol: :oops:
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
pigeon wrote:

Preston £23 Solfest £89 go work it out, plus you have to go to the ends of Britian err no thanks.I've done the Carlisle UTD away trip ......... never again!
Work this one out Funkypidge! Solfest - 3 days in picturesque surroundings with the added bonus of The Damned, Wilko, UK Subs etc etc, all for an extra £66 - which you'd probably recoup anyway by not having to shell out for accommodation and by taking your own beer.
Yer but wot if you couldn't care less for the other bands,like then your stuffed.
Stevie.T-'up north'

Bobinblack wrote:I'd have loved to have gone Stevie but never got round to it. I STILL have not seen the UK Subs, how embarrassing is that eh :lol: :oops:
Highly recommend it Bob. One of the better festivals I've been to. Well organised, pleasant atmosphere plus a great variety of music... not to mention the food stalls, workshops, stalls etc etc. Very child friendly too should you wanna take the kids.

As for not having seen the Subs, do so if you can. Harper's a real friendly guy who's usually happy to have a beer with you later.