Preston 53 Degrees 27/8/11

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Preston 53 Degrees 27/8/11

Post by NMH1965 »

pigeon wrote:I don't think i am going to this gig, we have a thrilling away match against Bury FC that i have planned to go to instead. Infact i am at a game every saturday in August and September & every Monday and Tuesday it looks like.

Notts County Away Saturday 13th August
Colchester Away Tuesday 16th August
Bury Away Saturday 27th August
Rochdale Away Saturday 17th Sepetember.

Will take me up to 70 grounds visited 8).22 to go

minus Colchester which ive been to loads of times before.
Been to some of those grounds myself pigeon and although I applaud your support for non league football, 90 minutes of football can be very boring and frustrating.

Where as 90 minutes watching Stranglers FC is always garunteed to be a pleasure with extra time standard and a win never off the cards. 8)

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

NMH1965 wrote:
pigeon wrote:I don't think i am going to this gig, we have a thrilling away match against Bury FC that i have planned to go to instead. Infact i am at a game every saturday in August and September & every Monday and Tuesday it looks like.

Been to some of those grounds myself pigeon and although I applaud your support for non league football, 90 minutes of football can be very boring and frustrating.

Where as 90 minutes watching Stranglers FC is always garunteed to be a pleasure with extra time standard and a win never off the cards. 8)

And BURY is only an hour away...no excuse,BE THERE! :P
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

APOLLO79 wrote:
NMH1965 wrote:

And BURY is only an hour away...no excuse,BE THERE! :P
I will have a look into doing it, i'm not ruleing it out, will just check the amount of holiday i have left and if i have any top up hours due, which i normally get this time of year, i will have to book the Sunday off, which is just used from travelling back from Preston, were as i would like to keep that Sunday free for the convention. I have over two and a half weeks to book off still though.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

ladpinblack wrote:Pigeon - having ditched your plans to go to Cannes in favour of visiting the dump that is Preston, you are now dumping Preston to watch the pile of shite that is Charlton Athletic. It's official - you are a knob.
I am going to Preston now, but yes Andy i will at least be seeing Jet on drums,& going all that way to a festival set & to be ripped off, it's amazing what people do to pass the hours though.

Meebee we should club together and jm could make a new section on the forum www.getandylaid.com :grin:
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

pigeon wrote:
ladpinblack wrote:Pigeon - having ditched your plans to go to Cannes in favour of visiting the dump that is Preston, you are now dumping Preston to watch the pile of shite that is Charlton Athletic. It's official - you are a knob.
I am going to Preston now, but yes Andy i will at least be seeing Jet on drums,& going all that way to a festival set & to be ripped off, it's amazing what people do to pass the hours though.

Meebee we should club together and jm could make a new section on the forum http://www.getandylaid.com :grin:
If anyone calls Pidge a knob again....... they'll swim with the fishes.
Burn e 77
Something better change!
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

pigeon wrote:

Meebee we should club together and jm could make a new section on the forum http://www.getandylaid.com :grin:

Have you got your train ticket yet??
Claireinblack
kent
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Burn e 77 wrote:
pigeon wrote:

If anyone calls Pidge a knob again....... they'll swim with the fishes.
Burn e 77
It's alright Unc Andys only form of social life is The Stranglers oh and Hugh cornwell when Sid goes that is.

I will book train fair in a couple of weeks Claire i look to spend £130 to £150 for the weekend.Basic weekend gig this is.
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

:smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009

NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

All sorted my end :!: 8)

Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Hello All,
Will any WIB or MIB from these Forums be meeting at Euston station on Saturday on the way up to the Preston gig....... if you wanna meet up for a drink n laff, and then all travel together.......
cheers
Burn e 77

PS a certain Miss K. Moss said shes well up for it !!!
Something better change!
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

Burn e 77 wrote:Hello All,
Will any WIB or MIB from these Forums be meeting at Euston station on Saturday on the way up to the Preston gig....... if you wanna meet up for a drink n laff, and then all travel together.......
cheers
Burn e 77

Sorry mate will be travelling from the opposite end of the country, besides if you've got Kate Moss, you wouldn't want anyone from the Forum cramping your style :wink:

Can anyone remeber the pub we all met in last time, not the one that the ladlady put the Stranglers on for us and I tried to trap her daughter off with Pigeon. :lol:

The one with the beer garden and where Brian thought he would drink his own body weight in Zambouka.

Anyway, if you head for that boozer when you are there its a reasonable meet up place.

Don't think I have ever met Pigeon's Uncle before and if I have then I appologise, as unlike me I must have had a few and completely forgotten. 8)

Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

NMH1965 wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:Hello All,
cheers
Burn e 77

Sorry mate will be travelling from the opposite end of the country, besides if you've got Kate Moss, you wouldn't want anyone from the Forum cramping your style :wink:

Can anyone remeber the pub we all met in last time, not the one that the ladlady put the Stranglers on for us and I tried to trap her daughter off with Pigeon. :lol:

The one with the beer garden and where Brian thought he would drink his own body weight in Zambouka.

Anyway, if you head for that boozer when you are there its a reasonable meet up place.

Don't think I have ever met Pigeon's Uncle before and if I have then I appologise, as unlike me I must have had a few and completely forgotten. 8)

Hi NMH 1965, was the pub called the Adelphi....... ? cheers Burn e 77
Something better change!