Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Preston 53 Degrees 27/8/11

Post by MULLY »

I won't......promise 8)
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

MULLY wrote:I won't......promise 8)

He he.......

:lol:
Claireinblack
kent
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Alias wrote:I had a great time there a few years back :?

Yes I think we all did, very good weekend indeed. :smt023
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
scouserat
Rats Rally

Post by scouserat »

Wasn't gonna go to this but last seen the band on the black and blue tour and starting to cold turkey now so changed my mind and booked me tickets to get yet another dose of the meninblack , as i said on a previous post i went last time they played this venue and wasn't too impressed with the town itself but the venue was fine. Probably didn,t enjoy the day that much cos i drove and so couldn,t enjoy a few beers so this time as i,m a keen cyclist im gonna cycle to Preston from Liverpool and stay the night so looking to book in the Whitburn house hotel ,anyone stayed here before or thinking of staying for this gig ? if so wouldn,t mind joining you for a few beers as i'll be on me lonesome for this one so if anyone see's a grey hair'd middle aged man with a stranglers t shirt on cycling through Preston its probably me. :smt006
50millionwatches
Ugly
Ugly

Post by 50millionwatches »

Hmm, haven't decided on this one yet. Shall I, shan't I?
Last time it was a bloody long way from the Holiday Inn to the venue.
Loads of pubs if my memory serves me well. Didn't see anyone on the way there though. Most peculiar.
I suppose it IS a Sat night. Could be at a loose end. Nothing else to do... hmmm :smt017
Gottle o Geer, Gottle o Geer!!
shazzer
Rats Rally

Preston 53 Degrees 27/8/11

Post by shazzer »

You will be there! :-)
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

50millionwatches wrote:Last time it was a bloody long way from the Holiday Inn to the venue.
Loads of pubs if my memory serves me well. Didn't see anyone on the way there though. Most peculiar.
I suppose it IS a Sat night. Could be at a loose end. Nothing else to do... hmmm :smt017
The exercise will do you good 'Chief' :lol:

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

I don't think i am going to this gig, we have a thrilling away match against Bury FC that i have planned to go to instead. Infact i am at a game every saturday in August and September & every Monday and Tuesday it looks like.

Notts County Away Saturday 13th August
Colchester Away Tuesday 16th August
Bury Away Saturday 27th August
Rochdale Away Saturday 17th Sepetember.

Will take me up to 70 grounds visited 8).22 to go

minus Colchester which ive been to loads of times before.
ladpinblack

Post by ladpinblack »

Pigeon - having ditched your plans to go to Cannes in favour of visiting the dump that is Preston, you are now dumping Preston to watch the pile of shite that is Charlton Athletic. It's official - you are a knob.
50millionwatches
Ugly
Ugly

Post by 50millionwatches »

ladpinblack wrote:Pigeon - having ditched your plans to go to Cannes in favour of visiting the dump that is Preston, you are now dumping Preston to watch the pile of shite that is Charlton Athletic. It's official - you are a knob.
I have to agree. :smt021
Gottle o Geer, Gottle o Geer!!
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

50millionwatches wrote:
ladpinblack wrote:Pigeon - having ditched your plans to go to Cannes in favour of visiting the dump that is Preston, you are now dumping Preston to watch the pile of shite that is Charlton Athletic. It's official - you are a knob.
Alternatively Pidge, should you neither make Cannes, Preston or Bury, you could always pop along to watch Johnny Trashed at Nelson RFC barn dance and show the locals a few moves ?
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

The Strangler wrote:
50millionwatches wrote:
Alternatively Pidge, should you neither make Cannes, Preston or Bury, you could always pop along to watch Johnny Trashed at Nelson RFC barn dance and show the locals a few moves ?
You could introduce him to your brother..................that I would like to see :wink:

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!