Manchester pre drinks

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ratty
Down In The Sewer

Manchester pre drinks

Post by ratty »

Jabez last year, is it the same this year, any other meets earlier in the afternoon arranged..
Will barney or berny from belgium be there....met him in glasgee but to pissed to remember and also the big man with grey spiky hair
Ian9331
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Manchester pre drinks

Post by Ian9331 »

Jabez Cleggs will be the pre-gig drinks / meet-up as has been for quite a few years now.

As for earlier, something was mentioned but all depends on folks commuting time, hotel check-in etc.

I look forward to seeing all the people who use these forums in Jabez Cleggs (Just across the road from the Academy & round the corner - 2mins walk).

Cheers.

Ian
Maybe I'll find love when there's nothing to do........
badvlad
SHAKESPEARO

Post by badvlad »

As this is my first Manchester gig looking forward to the meet up.
Woke up on a good day and the world was wonderful. A midnight summer dream had me in its spell
swizzler
Rats Rally

Post by swizzler »

badvlad wrote:As this is my first Manchester gig looking forward to the meet up.

And me too. see you there.
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

The Salisbury's good before Jabez, on the way like. Met Fatbus in there last time, it's a rockers' pub.
euromanc-ometh
ratty
Down In The Sewer

Post by ratty »

Salsburys sounds like a good en route pub to jabez,,,,we arrive manchester 3pm and will certainly be takin in salisburys..... So who is berny from belgium,,, spent a good 1/2 hour talkin to him at glasgee,,,,was wearin a kilt...... think it was berny but had several ales by then,,,,And who is the big man with grey spiky hair,,, think he was wearing black and had glasses,,,,apologies to him in glasgee for talkin drivel.....
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

ratty wrote:So who is berny from belgium,,, spent a good 1/2 hour talkin to him at glasgee,,,,was wearin a kilt...... think it was berny but had several ales by then
Sounds like Thierry Ghislain not Berny. Dunno who Berny is, does he exist? Probably not.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Freddie Laker
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Freddie Laker »

Kilted man 3rd from the left is Thierry.
No sign of Berny. :shock:
db63
Rats Rally

Post by db63 »

yeah he jumped on the stage in belgium sometime.
ratty
Down In The Sewer

Post by ratty »

My apologies to Thierry,,,,,was callin him berny for ages.... yep definately the aleey...... so who is the big man with grey spiky hair,,,bit of a clue he was wearin a black jacket and was at edinburra as well as glasgee,,,,,lookin forward to manchesta,,,,lets see if we can identify the big man before.....
thanks for the piccy the big man on the end sees to have a little more hair than i remember at edinburra n glasgee......
ratty
Down In The Sewer

Post by ratty »

can i clarify,,,,the big man with grey spiky hair is a different man than on the picture.... will Thierry be at manchester,,,i owe him a drink.....So will berny be at the gig
paul b
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by paul b »

fer fucks sake - they are all a bunch of cunts :lol: :grin: :twisted:
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"