Manchester pre drinks

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

badvlad
SHAKESPEARO

Re: Manchester pre drinks

Post by badvlad »

ravenlunatic wrote:
ratty wrote:So who is berny from belgium,,, spent a good 1/2 hour talkin to him at glasgee,,,,was wearin a kilt...... think it was berny but had several ales by then
Sounds like Thierry Ghislain not Berny. Dunno who Berny is, does he exist? Probably not.
Cracking bloke is Thierry!
Woke up on a good day and the world was wonderful. A midnight summer dream had me in its spell
ratty
Down In The Sewer

Post by ratty »

Make no mistake man,,, he was an absolute gent,,,,,never met him before glasgee but wot an absolute genuine geyser.......
c'mon manchester.....cant wait..... But who is the big man with grey spiky hair at glasgee and edinbura.....he was with a woman in black,,,shorter with glasses,,,,
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

I'm telling you man, we're gonna have to invest in name-badges.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

ratty wrote:But who is the big man with grey spiky hair at glasgee and edinbura.....he was with a woman in black,,,shorter with glasses,,,,
Hmmm don't think you'd be great on Crimewatch ... "was with a woman in black" ... yep that narrows it down! :roll: :lol: :lol:
My guess is that you're referring to Leskei and his very lovely wife.
leskei.jpg
leskei.jpg (55.25 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
Poor guy just can't help being a babe magnet :wink:
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...
leskei
Rats Rally

Post by leskei »

miserablewoman wrote:
ratty wrote:But who is the big man with grey spiky hair at glasgee and edinbura.....he was with a woman in black,,,shorter with glasses,,,,
Hmmm don't think you'd be great on Crimewatch ... "was with a woman in black" ... yep that narrows it down! :roll: :lol: :lol:
My guess is that you're referring to Leskei and his very lovely wife.
leskei.jpg
Poor guy just can't help being a babe magnet :wink:
beat me to it babs
shall be hitting sheffield about 5 on friday then touring manchester pubs from 2pm , no little ladyinblack this weekend see you all there :smt030 :smt030 :smt030
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Blackbeered »

leskei wrote:shall be hitting sheffield about 5 on friday then touring manchester pubs from 2pm , no little ladyinblack this weekend see you all there :smt030 :smt030 :smt030
Looking forward to it, see you at both then Keith :smt006
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
leskei
Rats Rally

Post by leskei »

Blackbeered wrote:
leskei wrote:shall be hitting sheffield about 5 on friday then touring manchester pubs from 2pm , no little ladyinblack this weekend see you all there :smt030 :smt030 :smt030
Looking forward to it, see you at both then Keith :smt006
nice one mike