Rats Rally

Glasgow Soiree, Saturday 5 March 2011?

Post by Gene Regulation »

Anyone planning a sesh, Frank?
TAFKA TrampinBlack
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Glasgow Soiree, Saturday 5 March 2011?

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

BASTARDS :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Considering we'll just be back from Newcastle I think we'll be wingin this one :grin: :P I feel for ye Davie T... what a weekend it'll be.Newcastle,Glesga then Edinburgh... :smt030 :smt033 :smt034 :smt035 :smt029 ....anyway pre gig will probably be the Laurieston but I think this time we should be lookin for a post gig curry n piss up
for our friends from the south. :idea:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Just a heads up for those from the West going to Embra, check the times of the last trains, as the venue is 15-20 mins(depends on how much ale is sloshing about) fast walk from either station.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Toiler On The Sea wrote:Just a heads up for those from the West going to Embra, check the times of the last trains, as the venue is 15-20 mins(depends on how much ale is sloshing about) fast walk from either station.
Last train 11.35 fae Haymarket.
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

APOLLO79 wrote:Considering we'll just be back from Newcastle I think we'll be wingin this one :grin: :P I feel for ye Davie T... what a weekend it'll be.Newcastle,Glesga then Edinburgh... :smt030 :smt033 :smt034 :smt035 :smt029 ....anyway pre gig will probably be the Laurieston but I think this time we should be lookin for a post gig curry n piss up
Remember last time Jase.... some of your friends from the South weren't not let back in The Laurieston after the gig! :smt017 8)

Can you sort it, or put Frank Castle on the case :lol:

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

NMH1965 wrote:
APOLLO79 wrote:Considering we'll just be back from Newcastle I think we'll be wingin this one :grin: :P I feel for ye Davie T... what a weekend it'll be.Newcastle,Glesga then Edinburgh... :smt030 :smt033 :smt034 :smt035 :smt029 ....anyway pre gig will probably be the Laurieston but I think this time we should be lookin for a post gig curry n piss up
Remember last time Jase.... some of your friends from the South weren't not let back in The Laurieston after the gig! :smt017 8)

Yes indeed .......
:roll:
Claireinblack
kent
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Claireinblack wrote:
NMH1965 wrote:

Yes indeed .......
:roll:
Ah...a breakdown in communication happened..or Mobile No wasn't made readily available.Not the case now.A pre gig piss up and a post gig curry can be easily arranged.
I'll fix it if there's an interest.
Like I said I'll be heading into Glasgow around the same time as everybody else heading north from the Newcastle gig.It'll be shower and change and back out the door :P

Where is Mr.Castle anyway??...Frank?Frank?..F R A N K !!!!
Last edited by APOLLO79 on 19 Sep 2010, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

APOLLO79 wrote:
Toiler On The Sea wrote:Just a heads up for those from the West going to Embra, check the times of the last trains, as the venue is 15-20 mins(depends on how much ale is sloshing about) fast walk from either station.
Last train 11.35 fae Haymarket.
Last Year the gig was on the first day of the Edinburgh Festival, when there were late trains laid on, that's all :wink:

Still a bunch of 'see my earlier post' :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Gene Regulation
Rats Rally

Post by Gene Regulation »

If it's just going to be a pre gig drink, could do a meet up in the Horseshoe & hit a few pubs on the road out to the Academy. :smt023

Personally, I liked the Pot Still on Hope Street too. :wink:

It's only the last train to Larbert/Stirling that's the prob wi the Edinburgh gig (22.40 fi Haymarket). I could get off the last train at Falkirk High, but would have to win the €uromillions, on the Friday previous, to afford a Falkirk Taxi on the 6 mile trip home. :smt014
TAFKA TrampinBlack