Frome

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Litrelips
Down In The Sewer

Frome

Post by Litrelips »

Shazzer and I are staying in the Blue Boar, as are many according to statistics. We are a strange female combination; I'm a big fat bird called Lou with an appetite for beer (Litre Lips) and a raucous laugh and she's a petite, pretty little thing what doesn't drink and looks after me. We were really looking forward to meeting fellow forumites at the various gigs we've been to (Birmingham, Oxford, Hammersmith, Fowey) BUT haven't!!! Any chance of a pissed up row at this event or what!?... :?:
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Frome

Post by APOLLO79 »

Litrelips wrote:Shazzer and I are staying in the Blue Boar, as are many according to statistics. We are a strange female combination; I'm a big fat bird called Lou with an appetite for beer (Litre Lips) and a raucous laugh and she's a petite, pretty little thing what doesn't drink and looks after me. We were really looking forward to meeting fellow forumites at the various gigs we've been to (Birmingham, Oxford, Hammersmith, Fowey) BUT haven't!!! Any chance of a pissed up row at this event or what!?... :?:
Pdvd_001.jpg
Pdvd_001.jpg (52.02 KiB) Viewed 2200 times

Unfortunately The 'Terriers' won't be there......But I'm sure NMH&MW will be more than capable! :P
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

Frome? ... Pissed up row? ... yep count me in! :smt006
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...
Litrelips
Down In The Sewer

Post by Litrelips »

miserablewoman wrote:Frome? ... Pissed up row? ... yep count me in! :smt006
:smt006 I'll be bring me second best bed sheet (2 holes) and aerosol (<- dislecksic, see) and see what we can(nae) do then! 8)
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

Litrelips wrote:Shazzer and I are staying in the Blue Boar, as are many according to statistics. We are a strange female combination; I'm a big fat bird called Lou with an appetite for beer (Litre Lips) and a raucous laugh and she's a petite, pretty little thing what doesn't drink and looks after me. We were really looking forward to meeting fellow forumites at the various gigs we've been to (Birmingham, Oxford, Hammersmith, Fowey) BUT haven't!!! Any chance of a pissed up row at this event or what!?... :?:
You met me !
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
bloss_x
SHAKESPEARO

Post by bloss_x »

I'll be there lovely lady & isn't there a birthday to be celebrated amongst us for the weekend ? X
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

The Strangler wrote:
You met me !
Can't believe anyone would forget meeting you Brian! :wink: :lol: :lol:
See you Thursday :smt006
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

bloss_x wrote:I'll be there lovely lady & isn't there a birthday to be celebrated amongst us for the weekend ? X
Somebody's birthday? Fantastic! Drinks all round! :smt030 :smt030 :smt030
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

miserablewoman wrote:
The Strangler wrote:
You met me !
Can't believe anyone would forget meeting you Brian! :wink: :lol: :lol:
See you Thursday :smt006
:smt006
:smt023
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
ladpinblack

Post by ladpinblack »

Who's Brian ?
saminblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by saminblack »

ladpinblack wrote:Who's Brian ?

I'm Brian.

And so is my wife.