Triumph live Sept 18th.

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Triumph live Sept 18th.

Post by NMH1965 »

villainblack wrote:Its a long way to cycle :lol: :lol: , so I think ill come in the car :smile:

:smt038 :smt005 :smt005 :roll:

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

A no for me. Think that could be it for the stranglers for this year. Don't fancy any of the festivals. Weyfest is the one nearest £45 to sit through some bands wev'e never heard of. Sorry but that is just taking the pee. Almost as bad as newsagents charging and extra 50p if you top up youre oysta card using a debit card. Scanderlas.
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

pigeon wrote:A no for me. Think that could be it for the stranglers for this year. Don't fancy any of the festivals. Weyfest is the one nearest £45 to sit through some bands wev'e never heard of. Sorry but that is just taking the pee. Almost as bad as newsagents charging and extra 50p if you top up youre oysta card using a debit card. Scanderlas.

Scandalous :roll: :smt005

The day is sticky yellow!!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

You never visited Scanderlas? Beautiful place, little Spanish island - bit pricey though.

Jim
NMH1965 wrote:
pigeon wrote:A no for me. Think that could be it for the stranglers for this year. Don't fancy any of the festivals. Weyfest is the one nearest £45 to sit through some bands wev'e never heard of. Sorry but that is just taking the pee. Almost as bad as newsagents charging and extra 50p if you top up youre oysta card using a debit card. Scanderlas.

Scandalous :roll: :smt005

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"