Who is going to LEUVEN ?

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Theladyinblack
Down In The Sewer

Who is going to LEUVEN ?

Post by Theladyinblack »

Hi everybody !

Once again, as it's never too late, I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope that all your dreams will come true !

I'm sorry that I missed you when I was in London this Summer... !
I met the lovely Gary with his friends for lunch...and you may have seen the clip that rock-interviews did for the Feb21's in our new section "Upcoming Bands" ?

Are you coming to Leuven ? I will be there with Bernard.

So we hope to meet you there and have whatever you like with you : a drink, lunch, dinner...

Looking forward to seeing you !

Have a great week-end (it's raining in France today...)

Rock'n'Biz
Anne-Marie :grin:
Aka Theladyinblack
xx
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Who is going to LEUVEN ?

Post by Blackbeered »

Hi Anne-Marie :smt006

I'll be at the Leuven gig - on the coach tour from Paris again - see you there :P

Mike.
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
"Fading Dutch Moon

Post by "Fading Dutch Moon »

If work allows, I'll be there, with or without Joeri :smile:
BazinBlack
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by BazinBlack »

[quote=""Fading Dutch Moon"]If work allows, I'll be there, with or without Joeri :smile:[/quote]

What :shock: you can't go without our official European photographer, who is going to take pictures of the stage invasion I mean the group photos?

And yes AM there will be loads of us in Leuven so we will look forward to seeing you there.

Bazza
Strolling along minding my own business.....
"Fading Dutch Moon

BazinBlack wrote:[quote=""Fading Dutch Moon"]If work allows, I'll be there, with or without Joeri :smile:
What :shock: you can't go without our official European photographer, who is going to take pictures of the stage invasion I mean the group photos?

And yes AM there will be loads of us in Leuven so we will look forward to seeing you there.

Bazza[/quote]

Sorry Bazza, we can't go everywhere! Coming over to the UK already for some gigs, planned our hols before the Paris and Leuven dates were announced. It just depends, if we can get those days off too.
"Fading Dutch Moon

Just got my list of days-off and talked to our photographer; We'll be there! :grin: :grin: :grin:
BazinBlack

Post by BazinBlack »

[quote=""Fading Dutch Moon"]Just got my list of days-off and talked to our photographer; We'll be there! :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote]

Nice one :smile:

See you there,

Bazza
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Blackbeered »

[quote=""Fading Dutch Moon"]Just got my list of days-off and talked to our photographer; We'll be there! :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote]

Excellent news - see you both there :P

:smt006
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
mantheylovetohate
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mantheylovetohate »

Can we arrange for Joeri to take a team photo of all of the coach trip people at one of the gigs please? It would be a nice memento for everyone....
Did someone say "Wonky"?
"Fading Dutch Moon

mantheylovetohate wrote:[quote=""Fading Dutch Moon"]Just got my list of days-off and talked to our photographer; We'll be there! :grin: :grin: :grin:
Can we arrange for Joeri to take a team photo of all of the coach trip people at one of the gigs please? It would be a nice memento for everyone....[/quote]

I think I can say yes on behalf of him without asking.
BazinBlack

Post by BazinBlack »

mantheylovetohate wrote:[quote=""Fading Dutch Moon"]Just got my list of days-off and talked to our photographer; We'll be there! :grin: :grin: :grin:
Can we arrange for Joeri to take a team photo of all of the coach trip people at one of the gigs please? It would be a nice memento for everyone....[/quote]

Owen, Are you going to sell them? :wink:
mantheylovetohate
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mantheylovetohate »

BazinBlack wrote:
Can we arrange for Joeri to take a team photo of all of the coach trip people at one of the gigs please? It would be a nice memento for everyone....
Owen, Are you going to sell them? :wink:[/quote]
:idea: I will to you Baz!!! Are you sure you're not a Spurs fan? :roll:
I thought Joeri may be kind enough to share a team pic with us & I could email it to everyone on the trip... They can then print it themselves & have a souvenir.
Did someone say "Wonky"?