SLF

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

reddrive
SHAKESPEARO

SLF

Post by reddrive »

Going to see the Fingers in Bristol on Wednesday 22nd March . Seen them a few times now and always a great night out .

Shame about Foxton not being there, I really liked The Jam and Foxton's a nice bloke. Still I expect his replacement to be more than adequate.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: SLF

Post by gizzard »

reddrive wrote:Going to see the Fingers in Bristol on Wednesday 22nd March . Seen them a few times now and always a great night out .

Shame about Foxton not being there, I really liked The Jam and Foxton's a nice bloke. Still I expect his replacement to be more than adequate.
Me too.

See ya there! :grin:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

SLF at the Barras for me.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Skin Deep
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Skin Deep »

reddrive wrote:Going to see the Fingers in Bristol on Wednesday 22nd March . Seen them a few times now and always a great night out .

Yes this is indeed a shame. I hadn't heard about his departure - anyone know when he chucked in the towel and who his replacement is?

SLF was one of my favourite bands back in the olden days - finally got to see them in reformed guise (with Bruce) a wee while ago now at the Barrowlands. Class!! 8)
"Life shows no mercy."
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Skin Deep wrote:

Yes this is indeed a shame. I hadn't heard about his departure - anyone know when he chucked in the towel and who his replacement is?

SLF was one of my favourite bands back in the olden days - finally got to see them in reformed guise (with Bruce) a wee while ago now at the Barrowlands. Class!! 8)
http://www.thestranglerssite.co.uk/foru ... hlight=slf
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Skin Deep
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Skin Deep »

Thanks Alias. :-)
"Life shows no mercy."
Preacher man
Rats Rally

Post by Preacher man »

Is Jake Burns still in SLF

Might go and see em next week in Cardiff , fuck me its like 1980 all over again.

Last week the buzzcocks , then SLF chuck in a damned gig topped with MIB and what a start to 2006 that would be...........

I am aving a raven tatoo next month