WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fucking Stranglers??!

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fucking Stranglers??!

Post by jason »

theraven1979 wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 08:34 Not bad but the fuckin state of em! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OsETaZhBzE

Jim
I've got a feeling they might be fans of The Cure!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fucking Stranglers??!

Post by theraven1979 »

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

The Go! Team.
Stay in your homes
Stay in your homes
Be off the streets by nightfall
Or get assaulted and robbed by Police thugs
Under the coronavirus lockdown rules
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

I got Spotify recently , almost by accident ( bought something for girlfriend at Xmas and it was an extra with PC World - thought I'd give it a go ) . Type in a few bands and do " related artists " ....basically something similar to what you are listening to . I found a whole host of punk bands I'd never listened to ...... The Spits ( very Ramonesy ) ,Elton Motello , Ivy Green, Viletone , Ripcordz ....... a whole host of stuff . Brilliant !!!!!!
Elton Motello did Jet Boy Jet Girl the same year as Plastic Bertrand version ( ca Plane pour moi) .
All quiet ..........
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Jon the Impaler wrote: 15 Apr 2020, 10:12 I got Spotify recently , almost by accident ( bought something for girlfriend at Xmas and it was an extra with PC World - thought I'd give it a go ) . Type in a few bands and do " related artists " ....basically something similar to what you are listening to . I found a whole host of punk bands I'd never listened to ...... The Spits ( very Ramonesy ) ,Elton Motello , Ivy Green, Viletone , Ripcordz ....... a whole host of stuff . Brilliant !!!!!!
Elton Motello did Jet Boy Jet Girl the same year as Plastic Bertrand version ( ca Plane pour moi) .
Spotify is brilliant. It's a shame there's a few albums not on there like Suite 16, Norfolk Coast, Written in Red from the Stranglers and a few early Hugh albums but generally most albums are on there so it's a great way of exploring artists that you probably wouldn't buy. It's a shame the artists don't make much money though from Spotify apparently.
MiB81
Ugly
Ugly

Post by MiB81 »

...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

jason wrote: 15 Apr 2020, 11:42
Jon the Impaler wrote: 15 Apr 2020, 10:12 I got Spotify recently , almost by accident ( bought something for girlfriend at Xmas and it was an extra with PC World - thought I'd give it a go ) . Type in a few bands and do " related artists " ....basically something similar to what you are listening to . I found a whole host of punk bands I'd never listened to ...... The Spits ( very Ramonesy ) ,Elton Motello , Ivy Green, Viletone , Ripcordz ....... a whole host of stuff . Brilliant !!!!!!
Spotify is brilliant. It's a shame there's a few albums not on there like Suite 16, Norfolk Coast, Written in Red from the Stranglers and a few early Hugh albums but generally most albums are on there so it's a great way of exploring artists that you probably wouldn't buy. It's a shame the artists don't make much money though from Spotify apparently.
Doing loads and loads of playlists ...... just for myself basically . Enjoying :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
All quiet ..........
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

GODFLESH.

Just one song in particular LIKE RATS
and I like the fact they are both HUGE STRANGLERS fans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG33t1ieuws

GODFLESH’s JUSTIN BROADRICK IN RAVEN T- SHIRT -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHE4Fw4W6Bk
Stay in your homes
Stay in your homes
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

https://youtu.be/GZhupScVDOE

Moi Caprice

Becoming Visible
MiB81
Ugly
Ugly

Post by MiB81 »

The Sound - From The Lions Mouth.

Classic
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Syd’s Pink Floyd.
Stay in your homes
Stay in your homes
evonx
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by evonx »

Ha was listening to Syd's Floyd (well mostly) on Relics last night

Tonight the new Jah Wobble & Youth album
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came