WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fucking Stranglers??!

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fucking Stranglers??!

Post by jason »

theraven1979 wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 08:34 Not bad but the fuckin state of em! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OsETaZhBzE

Jim
I've got a feeling they might be fans of The Cure!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fucking Stranglers??!

Post by theraven1979 »

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

The Go! Team.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

I got Spotify recently , almost by accident ( bought something for girlfriend at Xmas and it was an extra with PC World - thought I'd give it a go ) . Type in a few bands and do " related artists " ....basically something similar to what you are listening to . I found a whole host of punk bands I'd never listened to ...... The Spits ( very Ramonesy ) ,Elton Motello , Ivy Green, Viletone , Ripcordz ....... a whole host of stuff . Brilliant !!!!!!
Elton Motello did Jet Boy Jet Girl the same year as Plastic Bertrand version ( ca Plane pour moi) .
All quiet ..........
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Jon the Impaler wrote: 15 Apr 2020, 10:12 I got Spotify recently , almost by accident ( bought something for girlfriend at Xmas and it was an extra with PC World - thought I'd give it a go ) . Type in a few bands and do " related artists " ....basically something similar to what you are listening to . I found a whole host of punk bands I'd never listened to ...... The Spits ( very Ramonesy ) ,Elton Motello , Ivy Green, Viletone , Ripcordz ....... a whole host of stuff . Brilliant !!!!!!
Elton Motello did Jet Boy Jet Girl the same year as Plastic Bertrand version ( ca Plane pour moi) .
Spotify is brilliant. It's a shame there's a few albums not on there like Suite 16, Norfolk Coast, Written in Red from the Stranglers and a few early Hugh albums but generally most albums are on there so it's a great way of exploring artists that you probably wouldn't buy. It's a shame the artists don't make much money though from Spotify apparently.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

jason wrote: 15 Apr 2020, 11:42
Jon the Impaler wrote: 15 Apr 2020, 10:12 I got Spotify recently , almost by accident ( bought something for girlfriend at Xmas and it was an extra with PC World - thought I'd give it a go ) . Type in a few bands and do " related artists " ....basically something similar to what you are listening to . I found a whole host of punk bands I'd never listened to ...... The Spits ( very Ramonesy ) ,Elton Motello , Ivy Green, Viletone , Ripcordz ....... a whole host of stuff . Brilliant !!!!!!
Spotify is brilliant. It's a shame there's a few albums not on there like Suite 16, Norfolk Coast, Written in Red from the Stranglers and a few early Hugh albums but generally most albums are on there so it's a great way of exploring artists that you probably wouldn't buy. It's a shame the artists don't make much money though from Spotify apparently.
Doing loads and loads of playlists ...... just for myself basically . Enjoying :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
All quiet ..........
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

GODFLESH.

Just one song in particular LIKE RATS
and I like the fact they are both HUGE STRANGLERS fans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG33t1ieuws

GODFLESH’s JUSTIN BROADRICK IN RAVEN T- SHIRT -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHE4Fw4W6Bk
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

https://youtu.be/GZhupScVDOE

Moi Caprice

Becoming Visible
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

The Sound - From The Lions Mouth.

Classic
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Syd’s Pink Floyd.
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

Ha was listening to Syd's Floyd (well mostly) on Relics last night

Tonight the new Jah Wobble & Youth album
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came