AC/DC

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: AC/DC

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

I read somewhere (Bob’s excellent book? Peaches: A Chronicle of the Stranglers: 1974 - 1990?) that there was nearly a fight between AC/DC and The Stranglers.
The lads were having a usual wind up and accused AC/DC of being hippies cos they smoked Marijuana.
Bon Scott was not amused and wanted to have a word or a punch up with The Stranglers. I think Bon was quite handy and could handle himself but I don’t think he would have stood a chance against Jet and a certain Mr Burnel.
8)
Stay in your homes
Stay in your homes
Be off the streets by nightfall
Or get assaulted and robbed by Police thugs
Under the coronavirus lockdown rules
dead ringer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dead ringer »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 20 Nov 2020, 23:07 I read somewhere (Bob’s excellent book? Peaches: A Chronicle of the Stranglers: 1974 - 1990?) that there was nearly a fight between AC/DC and The Stranglers.
The lads were having a usual wind up and accused AC/DC of being hippies cos they smoked Marijuana.
Bon Scott was not amused and wanted to have a word or a punch up with The Stranglers. I think Bon was quite handy and could handle himself but I don’t think he would have stood a chance against Jet and a certain Mr Burnel.
8)
Sorry but Bon Scott would have kicked their arses!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

dead ringer wrote: 25 Nov 2020, 19:58
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 20 Nov 2020, 23:07 I read somewhere (Bob’s excellent book? Peaches: A Chronicle of the Stranglers: 1974 - 1990?) that there was nearly a fight between AC/DC and The Stranglers.
8)
Nah I think ‘Psychopathic’ Burnel woulda won that one. Either that or ‘Dangerous’ Dave would have had Bon up against a wall.
:smile:
Stay in your homes
Stay in your homes
porkymeat
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by porkymeat »

Is there a 'which band is hardest?' thread?
I'll even let you drive my motorbike . . .
MiB81
Ugly
Ugly

Post by MiB81 »

dead ringer wrote: 25 Nov 2020, 19:58
8)
:lol:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

porkymeat wrote: 26 Nov 2020, 16:23 Is there a 'which band is hardest?' thread?
Fnarr Fnarr.
Don’t think there is, why not start one eh?
:wink:
Stay in your homes
Stay in your homes