SUM 41 13 VOICES CD & TOUR

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

vanian
The Man They Love To Hate

SUM 41 13 VOICES CD & TOUR

Post by vanian »

HI All - Living in the states now for the past 14 years and not being able to see the MIB since 2013 i need to fill the void and i have seen Sum 41 quite a few times before he (Derek) got ill and went to see them at the warped tour over here in june (80 odd bands on one day -mega ) so decided with some mates to go see the opening date of their 13 voices tour in Orlando and fck me they are excellent - anyone who thinks they are a 'teen plastic punk band' needs to listen to the new CD 13 voices and see them in concert - the new CD is a mix of so many influences ( Iron Maiden (who they love) , Muse , Offspring ) and its excellent - live they are just pure high octane and immense fun.

I understand they are coming to the UK in Feb and an would strongly recommend them

taster below -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waixG1Dhr3w

forgot to mention after his total alcohol relapse it took him 6 months to learn how to play the guitar again and this CD was his therapy (i met them after the show - very humble nice guys (Canadian so the closest to brits over here 8) )
sewer rat
Rats Rally

Re: SUM 41 13 VOICES CD & TOUR

Post by sewer rat »

no fucking way.............green day, offspring, sum 41, blink 182, all time low, busted......suckers of Satan's cock!!!!
vanian
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: SUM 41 13 VOICES CD & TOUR

Post by vanian »

sewer rat wrote:no fucking way.............green day, offspring, sum 41, blink 182, all time low, busted......suckers of Satan's cock!!!!
Your loss mate .....