Black Sabbath: The End tour

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

iain
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Black Sabbath: The End tour

Post by iain »

Boody wrote:Did any of you see the Ian Gillan variant? I seem to remember an interview him saying that he went out on the lash with the Sabs and had to be told the following morning that he had joined them the previous night, as he had no recollection of it.

Live in Dalymlunt Park in Dublin....alongside Motorhead, Anvil, Twisted Sister, Diamondhead and Mamas Boys.
What a day out.
:lol:
rotten thoughts
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

iain wrote:
Boody wrote:Did any of you see the Ian Gillan variant? I seem to remember an interview him saying that he went out on the lash with the Sabs and had to be told the following morning that he had joined them the previous night, as he had no recollection of it.

Live in Dalymlunt Park in Dublin....alongside Motorhead, Anvil, Twisted Sister, Diamondhead and Mamas Boys.
What a day out.

I used to live opposite Dalymount Park St Peters Road over 20 years ago and use to watch Bohemians play.
This was in the early 90s..
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

mickinblack wrote:
iain wrote:

What a day out.

I used to live opposite Dalymount Park St Peters Road over 20 years ago and use to watch Bohemians play.
This was in the early 90s..
There's a bit of nostalgia for you..
http://www.rte.ie/archives/2014/0919/64 ... park-1984/
:grin:
rotten thoughts
vanian
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by vanian »

iain wrote:

What a day out.
Gillan I used to like a lot - went to see them a few times no laughing in heaven is a great song - john mccoy great bass player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1XZO10S-9s
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

There's a bit of nostalgia for you..
http://www.rte.ie/archives/2014/0919/64 ... park-1984/
:grin:[/quote]

Yes i have heard the stories of this , it was also on reeling in the years a few years back.
phibsborough has never recovered...lol.